Chapter 14 | Eri

Y/n's POV

It's been a month of ignoring everyone and waiting to see Eri, I have been starting to feel a little lonely but that's the heroes fault for not letting me be with who I want to be with. Denki, Uraraka, Mina and even Tsu have tried talking to me but I just shove them off and walk away. I would still train with Aizawa and Shinso most afternoons but never actually engage in conversation.

Enough was enough, I'm done waiting to see Eri! I stormed into Mr. Aizawa's office only for my eyes to bleed, I saw Miss Joke sitting on my teachers lap making out with him. [Jk but I do ship them 🤣😜] I stormed into Aizawa's office, he was grading papers from a pop quiz the other day. I slam my hands onto his desk gaining his attention.

"Sir, I have cooperated with you and the other teachers, doing as you say and learning "heroing 101" with the rest of the class when by now I could have easily escaped, but I stay waiting to see Eri. So don't you think it's about damn time I get to see the girl?" He lets out a sigh.

"I guess so. You have done as we asked even though it has been tough for you." The tired man breathes out putting his pen down. "come with me." He got up out of his chair, lazily waving for me to follow him. 'I finally get to see Eri.' I was getting excited but didn't let it show. We walk to the dorms and I look at Aizawa questioningly but I keep following.

"Togata, Madoriya." He calls out gaining the boys attention. They turn around with a little girl holding onto both their hands. Her big red eyes look up to me and she starts smiling. I gasp and run up to her, sitting on my knees to scoop her up into a hug. "Hey back off-." Aizawa holds up a hand to stop The blond from talking and showing it's ok.

I tightly hold Eri in my arms, I pull back but holding her hands. "Eri... your smiling... I'm so sorry I had to leave but your safe now." I engulf her in another hug as some annoying small tears roll down my cheeks. "Y/n I missed you." She says in my ear holding me closer. I can't help but smile "I missed you too Eri, it's good to see you safe and unharmed." I reply back gaining a little sniffle from her.

I pull away wiping her tears as she wipes mine. I let out a little giggle as I lean a little into her tiny warm hands. I hold onto her hand that rested on my cheek and smile at her, I hear sniffles from next to us as I look up seeing a crying Togata and Madoriya. I stand up placing my hands over Eri's ears with a scowl on my face. "If either of you breathe a word of me like this to anyone, you better say goodbye to your family's. Understand me?" Madoriya quickly nods in fright while Togata looks to Eraser Head then back to me.

"That's not very heroic." He says to me. "Well good thing I'm not a hero." I smirk giving him a little wink and unblock Eri's ears. "So, Eri, been up to much lately?" I squat down to her height again. "Yeh, Mirio And Deku took me to a performance and it was amazing. People were saying WOW and I said WOW too." Her eyes sparkle as she recalls the concert. The boys giggle as she continues to explain how cool the festival was. [This scene in the show made me cry it was so adorably wholesome.]

"Ok Eri, time to go now." Aizawa puts out his hand for Eri to hold. "Bye Mirio, Bye Deku, Bye y/n it was great seeing you again." She quickly runs up to me and hugs me around my legs then runs back to Aizawa. I laugh a little at her as she skips next to the walking black haired man.

"So... I take that you were the person LockRock was talking about who gave him the information." Mirio pipes up. "Perhaps..." I trail off. "Thank you... for saving Eri and looking after her." I say to both the boys standing in front of me. I look to my hands fidgeting with them. "I'm not keen on heroes but I knew Eri needed one. I didn't want her to have no hope like I did, so I found a random hero who happened to be part of the whole thing and gave information about Eri and the Shie Hassaikai."