Chapter 4 | Class 1-A

Y/n's POV

After hauling all 2 heavy boxes from my room into the black limousine [I know absolutely nothing about cars so leave me alone, and no it's not a stretched limo] I hopped right in flipping off my mother through the closed car door, but she would never know since the windows are blacked out. While driving off I had a small smile of satisfaction gracing my features, I had been wanting to do that since I was a kid. 'I have no intention of making friends or becoming a hero, yet I have to do well in school, which I know I will, or mother will do something with me to which I don't want to find out' I felt a shiver glide down my spine at the thought of what my mother might do if I don't please her.
[Izuku be thinking "hmmm... I sense I need to make friends with someone..."🤣😂]

✨Time skip brought to you by Shoto's weird thing for thinking everyone is someone's secret love child✨

Looking around my big sized room or at least it was big to me, I open my boxes and start unpacking. I got 1 and a half boxes unpacked before having to stop and head to class. From what I knew, no one in class 1-A knew I would be joining or moving into the dorms since I had no visitors which didn't bother me, plus my door was closed and didn't seem all that welcoming.
[For some reason wattpad won't allow me to upload a picture of the dorm lay out so imma not be lazy and write it all out for y'all]

1st Floor;
Common room AKA lounge/family/living room [sorry bakugo no murders in the living room 🤣]
Kitchen
Bathrooms

2nd Floor; Boys Side;

Mineta
Midoriya
Aoyama
Tokoyami

3rd Floor; Boys Side;

Kouda
Kaminari
Iida
Ojiro

Girls Side;

Jirou
Hagakure

4th Floor; Boys Side;

Shouji
Kirishima
Bakugo

Girls Side;

Uraraka
Ashido

5th Floor; Boys Side;

Satou
Todoroki
Sero

Girls Side;

Yaoyorozu
Y/n
Asui

[Y/n will be next door to Asui]

I open my door out to the hall way and poke my head out quickly looking from my left to my right to see the coast was clear as I walk out with my bag loosely hanging over my none bruised left shoulder. I swing the average size green door closed behind me locking it with a firm twist of the key before walking off down the stairs. 'I'd rather walk down the stairs where I can avoid my class mates if any haven't left, if they were late they would take the elevator down' I thought to myself making that my final decision.

Once reaching the common room after walking 5 flights of stairs, without a huff or puff for air, I walk out the large glass front door and onto the deck walking down the 3 steps to follow the stone path to the school. After the 5 minute walk to the school I come to a stop as I now have to say good bye to the nice cool morning breeze that kissed my delicate s/c cheeks while whooshing past.

2nd POV

Taking one last deep breath of the fresh cool morning air you step inside with a strong push of the door that stood in your way. You walk straight for the stairs looking for Principal Nezu's office. Once found you step close to the large brown door knocking twice before taking a step back looking down to the floor with your hands behind your back waiting for entrance. Hearing the knob of the door turn you look up for your eyes to land on a small white mouse?