"Sure we were. Well then. Let's start the plan shall we?" Gusion said.

Meanwhile....

Lesley was getting ready to meet the Paxleys' beloved heir Aamon Paxley.

What she wore

What she wore...

"Good evening, Mr. Paxley." Lesley smiled at the tall charming man waiting for her outside of the restaurant.

"Good evening to you too Ms. Vance. You look stunning." Aamon nodded at her.

"I can say the same to you."

What Aamon is wearing

Aamon shook his head. "This is different from what I normally wear. It's new for my taste of clothing."

"Hm.... Interesting." She hummed at his remark.

"Shall we go in now?" Aamon asked.

"Of course." She took his hand.

Mother and Father were nuts! How could they possibly think I can handle getting married to this man? She flushed at the thought.

Aamon sat down on the chair in front of hers. "What do you suppose we eat?"

"Up to you." Lesley smiles. "I'm not really that picky with food."

"Alright then." Aamon looked at the menu and talked to the French waiter for a bit before the waiter left to give their orders.

"Tell me about yourself Lesley." Aamon said.

"Oh I used to have two exes of which I left because I felt uncomfortable with both of them. And I am adopted by the Vances yet I am the one that does their business for them. I have a little brother and I'm really fond of archery."

"Ah. Perfect match for me then." He winked which made her blush.

"How about you?" Lesley shifted a bit.

"I am the heir as you know but, I was asked to do an arranged marriage and so I left. When I did decide to come back I found out that my brother was going to marry the girl for me and one thing led to another he left with her for school. I am very studious. I love studying about different things. I have never had a girlfriend. But I would like to try that with you." Aamon said just as the waiter came back with their drinks.

"Thank you." Lesley smiled as she took her drink.

"Thank you, kind sir." Aamon said.

The waiter nodded and left them.

"This is good." Lesley said after sipping her drink.

"It does doesn't it? That's my favourite drink I thought you'd like to try it." Aamon smiled before sipping his drink as well.

"It tastes great. You have great taste then." Lesley giggled.

"Thank you." Aamon said.

They talked for a while then he drive her home.

She went to her bedroom.

Maybe I'll get over them after all.... Lesley sighed as she sat on the bed.

Maybe luck was finally on her side...

But....

Who would know for sure?

Would Lesley get over her heartbroken life with Aamon?

Or will she face the terrors of her past?

Anyways back with another chapter lovelies!

My hiatus finally finished darlings!

Will be posting everyday or week.

Love you all and stay safe.

Twilight_Misheru signing off...