"Drink your milkshake," Rylan told me, but I looked outside the window and ignored him. "Pleaseeee," he begged with a pout.

I rolled my eyes and finished my Milkshake, which ended up giving me a brain freeze. Rylan laughed at me as he stood up and offered me a hand to help me up, out of my seat which was across from his.

I stood up, walked around him and went towards the cashier.

Rylaned walked up behind me and placed one of his hands on the lower part of my back, and the other on the counter placing 60 dollars there for the food, while he walked away towards the mens bathroom. I pretended like I didn't notice and waited for the cashier.

As the cashier walked towards me I offered them a smile.

"How can I help you dear?" The Cashier asked.

" Hello, I would like to get a small box of 5 cookies and 5 brownies and 2 bottles of water, Oh and I would like to pay for the meal me and my friend had," I smiled. The cashier nodded as he took the 60 dollars, and I took off the counter from Rylan. " Oh and I would like the brownies and cookies to be warm please," I finished, and the cashier nodded again.

10 minutes later as the cashier handed me my order Rylan came up beside me and eyed the box of cookies and brownies and water bottles.

Then he took the two water bottles from my grip and followed to the door leading outside.

I got into the black mustang and placed the box on my lap as I buckled my seat belt then crossed my arms across my chest staring out of the window waiting for Rylan to get in the car. He's having a cigarette.

After a few minutes Rylan got into the car and buckled his seat belt, but before he drove away he looked over at me. I could feel his gaze at the side of head, but I kept my face turned toward the window. Rylan tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and chuckled. Why is he chuckling? I turned my head and looked at him with confusion written all over my face.

"You are pretty," He chuckles. "Now, don't be mad at me for smoking."

I ignored him and continued staring out of the window. I turned to look at Rylan and saw his face turned towards me with his eyes on the road, and his mother opened like he was about to say something, but before he could say anything I leaned towards the radio and turned it on and up loud enough I wouldn't be able to hear him. Then as the songs were changing my favorite song came onto the radio and I screamed every single word to the song.

Most people like rap music but I'm more of a person who likes sad and country music. Oh and songs about love.

I could feel Rylan looking at me, back and forth. Switching between me and the road.

I looked at him and waited for the song to switch.

"Learn you keep your eyes to yourself," I snicker, then I look back out of the window ahead of me and sing the next song.

_______________________

After driving around for an hour we pull into the drive through of Kylie's cottage, but we dont inside right away. We just sit here in silence.

"What are you going to do about them?" Rylan asked. I pretended to not know what he was talking about, but I know exactly what he's talking about. He's talking about Hayden and Kylie.

I let out a loud sigh and shook my head. " I don't know, and I don't want to talk about it," I sighed, then I got out of the car and went inside being followed by Rylan, but as I walked inside the front door I looked into the living room and saw something that shocked me.