John Wick Vs The Bride (John Wick Vs Kill Bill)

Death Battle track would be called: Road To Vengeance

Wiz: Revenge is often a dish best served cold.

Wiz: Wherger it be getting back at someone after stealing your leftovers or taking forgetting a Christmas present.

Boomstick: But for some is bloody after killing a loved one who's very close to you.

Boomstick: Like John Wick the boogeyman from The John Wick series.

Wiz: And The Bride. The black mamba who will kill bill.

Boomstick: He's wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who will win a death battle!

John Wick seeks vengeance in Death Battle

Wiz: Being a Hitman can be a very dangerous job.

Boomstick: Uh, what? Being a Hitman would be so cool! Like, you get to kill people for money, and you don't even get into trouble for it because it's your job!

Wiz: Well, it can still lead people into some deadly places, but I guess for some people it dosent matter on that one. John Wick was a Hitman who worked for the Russian mafia, or at least helped them out with killing people.

Boomstick: Ah. It's just a wet dream, thinking about it...

Wiz: But of course, people grow up and John would eventually retire with his wife.

Boomstick: And for him to have done this, he got on some very good terms and helped the mafia gain power for themselves, and in return he used this chance to exit the criminal life to help his said Wife who was slowly dying.

Wiz: Eventually he was left alone with his Dog ,and the two did lead a nice and calm life after that but things would head to a change when the Mafia's son decided to take his ownly link to life by killing his dog.