Cammy White Vs Jade (Street Fighter Vs Mortal Kombat)

Ruby: You know I think we can all agree that assassins are badass as hell!

Byleth: That's why we are putting gaming greatest together in a fight!

Cammy snaps the neck of Death Battle

Byleth: For a majority of her life Cammy White was apart of the evil crime organization known as shadoloo.

Byleth: Run by the dictator Master Bison.

Ruby: She was basically his body guard. I mean, it's not like he needs them.

Ruby: He's stronger than all of them combined.

Byleth: I don't get it either. Anyway as his top bodyguard she was also the leader of his dolls.

Byleth: A group of teenage girls brainwashed to be evil unstoppable assassins.

Background

Full name: Cammy White
Height 5"4 weight 134
Birthday January 6
Hates Soup M bison pants

Ruby: Dang! Hopefully I don't become one of them.

Byleth:Her leadership roles come not just from her skills as a killer, but also because she just so happens to be a female clone of Bison himself.

Boomstick: How does that work? They look nothing alike.

Wiz: It gets weirder. It's because he knows the intense strain of the psycho power on his body he wanted to to use her body as a replacement.

Ruby: I.. Uh.... don't know how to respond to that.

Byleth: Well luckily for Cammy she met the mystical yogi Dhalsim, who used his power to grant her something she never had: willpower and self-awareness.

Ruby: Realizing that Bison is actually the bad guy, Cammy joined the Delta Red British Special Forces and the fight against Shadaloo.

Ruby: With her training from both camps, Cammy is deadly up close, with ruthless sweeping attacks, keeping her foes on the defensive.

Ruby: She can rush like a drill with Spiral Arrow, a move so agile, it passes under projectiles. Her Hooligan Approach flips through the air like some sort of deranged spider monkey to lay the smack down in a ton of ways, like the Fatal Leg Twister, which is.. you know fatal.

Byleth: She also uses her Cannon Spike and Cannon Strike to control the flow of battle. Using her long legs and agility to easily move around and keep oppenents on her toes.

Ruby: And like most cannons, Cammy's signature attacks have higher caliber versions.

Byleth: Well, being a clone of Bison, she does have latent Psycho Power abilities, a dark energy fueled by evil and hatred. She can even manifest it to a degree.

Byleth: now moving onto her ex and super moves she has like the deadly Cross Stinger Assault, or the Cammy Quick Combination.

Ruby: .....Oh I Get it! It's CQC! That's genius!

Wiz: With which she snaps her opponents bones not once, not twice, but three times.

Ruby: Not to mention She's also an expert knife thrower, agile enough to dodge bullets, and, for a 134 pound secret agent Barbie, is pretty damn strong! I mean, she can kick cars to death, and stood up after falling out of an airplane.

Byleth: She survived blows from the world class boxer, Balrog, a fighter so strong, he once killed an elephant with a single punch. Elephants are known to frequently smash down trees with their skulls, which means they can withstand a force of over ten thousand pounds. Or at least 5 tons of force.