The Worst Death Battles

So I made a list a little while back ago about the death battles that I actually liked. And I've gotten requests of people asking me can I do the ones that I hate. Well here it is. To be fair death battle does have some good episodes. A few that I didn't put on the list. But most of them are either bad controversial or uninteresting. So, what's the criteria for the death battles that I hate? Well, it can be a death battle that I just don't like, it can be a controversial one, straight up bad, bad research, bias or all of the above. This list ranges from death battles that I don't like to ones that I absolutely can not stand. So let's get started into the death battles that I hate.
15: Blackwidow Vs Widowmaker

I'm conflicted on this one. I liked the fight it was pretty good. The research was fine and the result was correct. But for some reason I just don't like it. Maybe it's because black widow has better matchups like solid snake which I would love to see btw or maybe this was done as a late apology for tracer vs scout. (Spoiler warning it's not on the list) But I think the real reason is because of it's one of the many marvel and dc fights. Oh and that ugly thumbnail to. It was so bad that I changed it and found something else for this post. Ugly.
14: Bowser Vs Ganon

This was supposed to be super hype

This was supposed to be super hype. Like it's two of gaming's most iconic villains fighting to the death but it felt underwhelming. I hated the no limit fallacy thing about how only holy weapons can kill ganon. That's not true. We've seen many forms of ganon hurt by things that aren't the master sword. So you're telling me if you threw him into the sun or ripped his head off he wouldn't die? Exactly. They did bowser dirty. He's so much stronger and should one shot him.
13: Black Panther Vs Batman