Android 18 Vs Captain Marvel (Dragon Ball Vs Marvel)

Boomstick: Blonds. People always say they're fucking idiots, and they don't know anything, but that's a bit of a stretch. Especially if you haven't met these two blond babes that harness energy to bring any threat to their knees!

Wiz: Android 18, the blond android of the Z-Fighters.

Boomstick: And Captain Marvel, the half-Kree of the Avengers. Hes Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And its our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a DEATH BATTLE!

Will 18 gain a victory in death battle after her humiliating defeat from doodlebob?

Wiz: Years ago the Red Ribbon Army was invading the land. The nefarious Commander Red would stop at nothing to achieve his goals of claiming the seven wish granting Dragon Balls. Murder, betrayal, terrorism. Nothing would be to low for him to sink.

Boomstick: For when he got the orbs, he would use their power to grant his greatest desire! What IS his greatest desire you ask? Well, only the most evil thing you can think of. He wanted......to be taller! Wait...you mean to tell me this mobster wannabe is destroying lives and villages just to get tall!? Wow, that's possibly the dumbest wish I have ever heard of....either that or melting some ice.

Wiz: However, before his wish could come true his army was singlehandedly stopped by the young Goku, leaving the army to be forced to dispand with the loss of their leader.

Boomstick: But one man would refuse to give up. A brilliant scientist named Dr. Gero. He wanted nothing more than to kill Goku as revenge for defeating the Red Ribbon Army, and with him out of the way, he would take over the world!

M. Bison: OF COURSE!

Wiz: He tried many time to build the ultimate warrior until he realized that robots were not the way to go about it. No, what he needed was a cyborg.

Boomstick: So kidnapping two young punk teens of the streets named Lapis and Lazuli.....for some reason those names sound familiar.....whatever.

Wiz: After years and years of experimentation, Dr. Gero managed to develop powerful cybernetics that would outclass Goku's abilities, and implanted it into the twins.

Boomstick: From that day forward, Lapis was known as Android 17, and Lazuli was now known by her new name....Android 18!

Wiz: After a brief fight with the Z-Fighters, where she broke Vegeta's arm.....

Boomstick: Damn it, that scream still haunts me to this day.

Wiz: ....anyway, she ended up joining Goku, the man she was originally programmed to kill as a defender of the planet.

Boomstick: Heck, she even settled down and started a family with this midget. Seriously, this bald dwarf may get owned all the time, but I think his life of torment is worth this beautiful babe!

Wiz: Yeah, while Krillin's not a bad fighter by any means, he is pretty weak comparired to Super Saiyans and Cyborgs.

Boomstick: But enough about Cueball! Android 18 even joined in a tournoment, that would decide the fate of their entire universe.

Wiz: You see, one of the biggest things that make 18 so dangerous are her cybernetics. While Gero himself and 19 were outfitted with energy absorbing engines, 17 and 18 were...a bit differant.