DBX! Shaggy Vs Kirby (Scooby Doo Vs Kirby)

Dbx episode 2

Two guys who love to eat and get into trouble.

No rules
No research
Just fight!

Shaggy was at a campsite with scooby. They finally had some free time to themselves without having to worry about mysteries or monsters. Scooby went to get more fire wood. Meanwhile shaggy was making a sandwich. It was almost as big as him. Mmm... like this is gonna be delicious man. Oh wait, I forgot my chips. Shaggy left his sandwich on the table so he could grab his barbecue chips out of the van. Kirby was walking through the woods for no reason other than being bored. He stumbled upon a campsite. Seems like no one's here. There on the picnic table he spotted a sandwich. Puyo! Kirby used his inhale to swallow the whole thing in one gulp. But then, I got my chips this sandwich will be- What?! My sandwich! He saw Kirby chewing on it and burping. Burp! Ok you pink marshmallow, no one eats my sandwich and gets away with it! Shaggy threw his bag of chips on the ground and ran towards Kirby.

Fight!

Shaggy tried to kick Kirby but he dodged. Causing him to trip in a cartoonish fashion. Whoops! Kirby then used his intake ability. Trying to suck up shaggy. Woah! Like what are you doing? Thanks to shaggy's super speed he outran the vacuum. Shaggy grabbed a fire log and threw it at Kirby, who inhale it. Like what are you man? Kirby then puffed himself up to fly. Puyo. Oh he can like fly now? Kirby started spitting air bullets at shaggy. Woah! Shaggy ran for cover. Oh! Like I'll use these. He grabbed some rocks and starting throw them at the pink ball of puff. They smacked him causing him to fall. Like Now's my chance! Shaggy ran at him and started kicking him into the dust. Puyo! Kirby then blew shaggy back and used his miracle fruit. Like that's not fair. You keep eating everything man. His inhale increased. He starting inhaling everything now. Rocks sticks even the trees. Uh oh! Shaggy ran to cover. He then realized his Scooby snacks. He ran to the van to grab them. But Kirby tried to inhale him and the car before he could. I gotta hurry! Shaggy ran into the van and grabbed them. Like Ok pink boy, it's my turn! Shaggy grabbed as many as he could and ate them. Transforming into Super shaggy. Like check this out, I'm super shag! Super shag then kicked a tree out of its stump and grabbed it. Swinging it at Kirby. Smacking him out of his hyper form. Puyo.... Kirby then as on the ground. Shaggy stood above him. Like dude this fight is over. Shaggy then kicked him up and punch him into the sky! To the sun! PPPPUUUYYOO! Screamed Kirby as he burnt to death.  Like that's karma man.

Scooby came back and the camp ground was a mess.
Rhat happened? It's a long story.

Shaggy explained what happened as he made another sandwich.

The winner is.... shaggy!

 shaggy!