Goku Vs Sonic (Dragon ball Vs Sonic)

Death battle track would be called: Live and Fight

Ruby: For years people have compared these two. For similar abilities and characters.

Kefla: but the main reason is to see who would win a fight to the death. And today we're here to do just that!

Kefla: We have Goku ! The saiyan from earth

Ruby rose: And sonic The fastest thing alive

Kefla: Another dragon ball versus sonic fight and won't be the last.
Oh yeah we're covering for wiz and Boomstick

Ruby: For this fight we are going with their main canon versions.

Ruby: For Goku were strictly using dragon ball, Dbz, and Dragon ball super the anime.
Kefla: Yea the manga of super is weird. Characters will have drastically different forms and abilities. So we aren't using it. Also no dragon ball gt and movies.
No video game Goku either. So no Xeno Goku. He makes regular canon Goku look like Yamcha.

Ruby: for sonic we are using the video game version. No spin offs like the Mario and sonic games and sonic boom. As those are non canon. Especially no Archie comics. As that sonic is Broken AF. So much so that he's considered one of the strongest characters in fictional history. Only closely related media like sonic X and the ova are included.

Ruby rose: So now, let's analyze their weapons armors and skills to find out who win a death battle!

Goku powers up for a death battle

Ruby rose: universe 7 a place with many creatures big and small.

Kefla: On a little planet called planet vegeta there was a saiyan born Goku.

Kefla: and damn he almost died on his birthday! You see
A purple alien named frieza was worried that the saiyans would turn against him.

Kefla: So what did he do? He called all the saiyans back to the planet and blew it up!

Ruby rose: Wow! That's messed up.

Ruby rose: well unfortunately for frieza a few saiyans didn't die from this.

Kefla: yea Goku and other saiyans like vegeta nappa raditz turles and tarble were sent to other planets.

Ruby rose: the one Goku was sent to was a "weak" planet called earth.

Ruby rose: weak but had demons and people that can kill you with their tongues.

Ruby rose: and I thought my world was strange

Kefla: he was found by a kind old man who took him. And Goku nearly died again because he was being a little shit and fell and hit his head.

Ruby rose: I think Goku has the worst luck ever.

Kefla: wouldn't be surprised. Anyway after this the evil within went away.

Kefla: instead destroying earth. He was now a kind little boy.

Kefla: when I was a little girl I blew up a star!

Ruby rose: Really?! When I was a kid I just fought monsters.

Kefla: well it wasn't all fun. My mom found out and spanked me for it and put me in time out.

Ruby rose: At least you had a mom.

Kefla: Hey you want to talk about it?

Ruby rose: ....uh no thanks. Back to Goku. The old man was a strong martial artist. And he trained Goku and helped shape him into what he was now along with master Roshi who also helped
Kefla: but years later a saiyan invasion happened and his rival at the time piccolo and him fought his brother after his son got stolen.