You couldn't be bothered to explain the whole situation to Toga and Dabi, not because you were embarrassed but because you were still trying to process it yourself.

Your three friends turned to face you at the same time, You gulped.

"Oh, and what was that?" Dabi questioned taking a sip of of the bottled water he was holding.

"Wel-" you mumbled until you were interrupted by an impatient Mina

"She was about to lips him still"

Dabi spat out his water and his eyes widened followed by Himiko's jaw dropping with a smile, the black haired Male quickly wiped his mouth and looked at his other friend who was currently laughing loudly while slapping the table with excitement and then turned back to you with a grin.

"Wow that was quicker than I expected." The Male said with a smug look turning towards Toga who was still trying to calm herself down after laughing so much, he then pulled out a pile of cash from his left pocket. "Anyways, how much do I owe you now Togz?"

She turned to him, "Fifty pounds by g." With her right hand wide out. He then gives her a £50 note and turns back towards you "so how did that happen?"

This is the thing you didn't want to happen, Mina just can't shut the fuck up sometimes.

You looked at her for assistance but she was too busy texting on her phone, you groaned before answering your friends question "I dunno, one moment we were talking about Kendrick and then it just happened. But then Mina came in with Izuku so it didn't escalate into anything."

"Mhm" you hear Mina hum while nodding. The yellow eyed girl then shut her eyes, casually grinning to reveal her fangs "I think you two would look good together, I ship it."

"He gave me his number so I might try and get to know him more and maybe become friends." You express to the two girls

Mina then comes into the conversation "But the real question is, would you take things further?"

You were about to respond but you are once again interrupted, this time it was from Dabi's sarcastic laugh "Bad idea."

You all glance at him with confused faces

"Why?" The pink haired female interrogated. Squinting at the Male in front of her.

"Look. as Tomura's good friend, that's known him for a very long time, it's a very bad idea. Don't get me wrong, he's a very nice guy, but..." Dabi cautiously answered, Not wanting to fuck his friend over but also not wanting to hurt your feelings.

"But what? You're probably just being salty that Shiggy managed to get y/n to act up." Himiko scoffed knowing how It'd piss him off to get the Todoroki to spill.

You just watched both of them argue not knowing what to think, he seemed like nice guy however you had your suspicions because he was TOO nice. That's why you didn't want to entertain him too much. But you did, which is why you were now stuck in this situation.

"Don't make me laugh Toga, since you're so eager to know, he's unfaithful. He can't be loyal to one girl, I've seen it with my own eyes. He's worse than me." Your Male friend revealed.