28

the next day

we were dropping the twins off at their grandma house. we were eating breakfast she cooked before we head to the airport. we were going to the bahamas.

we finished eating and i said bye to the twins. they just copied my hand motion. and clapped. i kissed  them.

"thank you" i smiled hugging mom

"anytime" she said waving us out.

we got in the uber. she had the key to the house in case she needed sum. we was only gon be gone for 4 days tho.

never been gone from the twins that long. most was hours. but they love being around they grandma so.

"you okay" lee asked grabbing my hand

"yea just a little nervous at how they gon act with us being gone" i sighed

"i think they'll be good. in good hands they got cousins coming over. it'll be fun to get they mind of us" he said

i nodded laying my head on his shoulder. causing me to slowly drift off

lee's POV

we arrived at the airport but was in the traffic. i tapped jayda letting her know we was close. she leaned up rubbing her eyes and stretching.

i re tied her scarf on her head as she slipped her crocs back on. we got our stuff out the trunk. i paid and tipped him and we checked in with everything.

i got us sum more food really quick and then sat down and she was bavk sleep. i laughed and shook her awake.

"bae you needa eat then you can gbts" i said

she nodded and laid on me eating her breakfast sandwich. i knew i shouldn't have drunk this latte but i didn't want nothing else.

i got us first class tickets just cause i wanted to treat her really really special. we never left the country together so i wanted to make the experience as good as possible.

we laid back and soon drifted off to sleep.

jaydas POV

when i woke up i looked up to seeing someone shaking me. it was lee . i realized we was on the plane and gathered my stuff. how i sleep the whole entire time.

i yawned grabbing my stuff and we walked off. we got our bags and our rental car. we got inside.

"this is noiceeee it don't got roaches or nothing" i said laughing

he laughed with me and we drove to the air bnb. i ran all over the house it was so nice. had a pool and hot tub and a great view.

i took a deep breath as i threw myself on the bed. peace at once i thought to myself.

lee laid next to me.

"let's call" i said grabbing my phone and facetiming mom

she answer

"well hello" she said setting the phone up showing the twins eating

"hey my babies" i said