6

Jayda's POV
Dave woke me up telling me it was time to head to the gym.

i crawled out of bed and washed my face and brushed my teeth. i threw on my sports bra and nike pros and my shoes. i filled my water bottle up with cucumber water and packed fruits and granola bars.

we got into his car and he drove there. i played music just to wake myself up even more.

"what workouts are we doing today" i asked

"upper body"

"ugh" i said

"i know but you need upper body strength ma" he said touching my thigh and it made me jump.

"sorry" i said

"why do you always jump" he said

because you abuse me.

"i be zoned out a lot so when i get touched i just you know come back to reality" i said lying

"oh okay" he said

we pulled up the the gym and took our stuff in. we signed in and we got to work. i enjoy when we work out. he's good at motivating me and it keeps my body in shape.

and after work outs my body isn't as tense. after stretching we moved to the weights.

i started off with the same amount i did last time and did it with ease.

"you think you wanna move up a few pounds" he said

"yea" i said leaning up.

he added a few more. i could lift it but i felt like i was actually working myself this time. i stayed focused and stopped after a while.

it was his turn so i spot him. i was getting hungry so i waited for him to be done. he finished and i ate my granola bar.

"you did good today ... imma get on the treadmill if you want to" he said

"you know i love running" i said drinking a lot of water.

i got on the tread mill and we put in our headphones and ran. i wanted to run for a mile on a decent speed. i knew how to pace myself so i would be fine.

after we ran we cooled down and got back in the car. we got something to eat and took it home. i showered and hear my food up in the oven.

"i need to go to the grocery store and get sum things so i can start cooking today" i said

"alright i'm gonna shower for work" he said

"i gotta get in too to leave" i said

we showered quickly and he got dressed and left and i was still here doing my hair. i grabbed my phone and texted lee.

i got excited and took sum mirror pictures

i got excited and took sum mirror pictures. i smiled and grabbed my purse and got in my car.

i drove off happy and it didn't take me long to get there. i parked my car and walked inside.

i went into starbucks for a frappe. i felt someone hug me from behind. i smiled knowing it was lee.

"heey" i said

he stuck his card into the thing paying for my stuff.

"whyyy" i said laughing

"cause i wanted to" he said not letting me go yet.

we backed out the way for the next person to order and sat at a table.

"you look amazing" he said

"you look good too" i said smiling

i got my drink and we walked around and he helped me shop. we talked and talked i felt so happy.

"i wish i could take you somewhere nice to get away from all that your dealing with. you deserve to know what actual love feels like but i promise to get you out of it" he said

"your the sweetest person i know" i said

"thank you" he said

i laid my head on the side of his arm while i continued to pick up things.

"i think i know how we can see each other more ... let me help with deliveries .. and then we we go to miami you can move the business down there" i said

"that would be great" i said

we finished picking up foils and plates bill was gon be high but i got it just gotta pay dave back.

we got in line and i got sum candy to add. and drink. i put stuff on the thing and he helped.

i waited for her to finish so i can pay and leave.

"can you run and go get me so more of these" he asked

"yea" i said walking to the aisle i needed to go in.

i grabbed it and when i came back he has already paid for my stuff ... a set up.

"oh my god i hate you right now" i said trying not to smile

i hugged him and helped put the stuff in the cart.

we put the stuff in my car and his and i asked him to take my pictures right quick. we did and sat in my car and ate snacks and talked .

"i was gon say imma miss you but i'll probably see you tmrw when i do my plates" i laughed

i realized it to was too late so i'd wake up in enough time tmrw to cook and deliver.

he rubbed my thigh and i just looked at him. i leaned forward and so did he. we kissed and then he grabbed my face and we got deeper into the kiss.

we made out for a few seconds and he pulled away and smiled at me for a second. he pulled me closer and kissed on my neck.

he stopped and i smiled trying not to look at him.

"aight i know you gotta go i'll see you tomorrow let me know the time." he said

"okay" i said getting butterflies.

i went home and took all the food and put it up. i made sum easy shrimp alfredo for dinner and posted my pictures.

 i made sum easy shrimp alfredo for dinner and posted my pictures