16

dave's POV

i was losing my mind. i cant believe she was actually gone. i had no clue as to where she could be. but i was going to find her.

i remember she had a best friend mar. i was gonna drive to her house today and get any information from her by any means necessary.

i got up and made myself sum oatmeal before i drove over there. i took a shower and threw on sun basketball shorts and a white shirt with my slides.

i drove there trying to keep myself calm already knowing she gon lie to me. i saw her car outside. i parked and knocked on the door. she open it and tried to close the door. i pushed it open and slammed the door and locked it.

"nice to see you too" i smiled

"what do you want" she said backing away from me

"you know where she is dont you" i said

"no" she said

"i can tell when someone is lying" i said trying to have patience

"i seriously don't know" she cried 

"then unlock your phone" i snatched it

mar's POV

i forgot to delete our recent messages i fucked up. she was gonna be back in a toxic environment all because of me. i should've left with her.

i had no choice to unlock it or he would hurt me. while he searched my phone i looked around for sun to use to get out of here.

i stopped and he chuckled.

"florida huh"

"please just let her be she doesn't des-" he punched me and i backed into the wall. i looked away from him"

"we are going to take a visit to our favorite person yea? be ready we leave tomorrow say a word and you and your whole fucking family gon have a glock 21 up they ass you hear me" he said jacking me up.

i shook my head yes.

he left out with my phone and i slid on the floor crying.

Dave's POV

i drove back home and went through all the messages laying on my bed. she had a new nigga. she had friends she had a job. SHE HAD A LIFE. i could feel my heart beating my skin crawling mh leg was shaking.

i hated this. she was happy without me. she didn't need to be out like this all the time.

i got up taking my shirt off and heading to my gym. i played sum music. i released all my anger into the punching bag.  i did this for a good hour until i was tired. i drunk my gatorade and continued stalking her

i had to stop cause i was getting angry again. i sat up and got back to work.

the next day

it was almost time to board the plane i grabbed my stuff. and drove to mars house. i knocked at the door and was never let in. i got mad and then realized i had her phone. i unlocked the door and looked around for her.

i walked into her bedroom and she was asleep.
i shook her awake aggressively. she never work up. i checked her pulse and there wasn't one. no way i thought to myself.

i looked around and there was a pill bottle next to her. and now my dna was all over her. i quickly cleaned her off and got ready to leave. i called the police from her house phone and then left. after cleaning again.

i got in the car heading to the airport. i finally got on the flight just in time.

i don't know how i was going to do this yet but i had to be real smart about it. cause regardless i was getting her back. i wasn't gon kidnap her or nothing. i was gon follow her home from work.

knock on the door and just simply get her back. not like her nigga gon do shit no way.

i sighed and decided to sleep on the plane since i never got rest.

a few hours later i landed. i was debating to go today or tomorrow. but then i realized my plane was just stupid. so i decided to follow her today to see where she lived and how i could manipulate her since i had mars phone.

after the plane landed

i was checking into my hotel putting all my stuff up and then driving to her job. i parked off the side and watched as she came out the building with her little friend.

she was so pretty and her shape fit her well. her smile so pretty haven't seen her smile in so long.

i watched as she got in her car and drove off. i followed behind but not too closely.

she was in this big neighborhood.

Jayda's POV

i pulled into the driveway and got out. 2nd day was great. i walked inside and i heard monty and lee playing in the basketball court. i smiled and ran upstairs and changed my clothes.

i was so happy how life was going. nothing was going wrong. i finally felt at peace. i smiled and went back downstairs. i started cooking dinner and they came in.

"how was your day" lee said downing his drink

"great i love working there how was your day" i saked

"good just getting ready to get ready to be at this high school with monty" he said

he went upstairs to shower and i continued to cook. i had a weird feeling about something but i couldn't detect it. i pushed the negative thought out of my head and fixed plates.

we all sat down and ate and just talked.