14

jayda's pov

i was currently looking for something to wear because i was going shopping with milan. i applied for the job and they called back for training and they had a dress code and ian have enough clothes.

"ion want you to leaveee" lee said being extra

"don't you have to go train with monty" i said mushing his face with my hand

"sooo ima miss you" he said

"i will too i won't be gone long" i said

"you gon be with yo new bestie and shit y'all gon be out forever"

i rolled my eyes and put my shoes on. i did my hair and she texted me that she was outside. i put everything in my purse and hugged and kissed him bye. i locked the door and got in the car.

"heey" i said hugging her

she hugged back "you look good"

"you too love" i said

she pulled off and started driving. i hated not knowing my way around yet. we talked about some things as music played. we arrived at the mall. it was busy. we got out and walked in.

"you hungry" she asked

"hell yea" i said

we got food first and sat down and ate. she told me more about the job. i had training tmrw. i was nervous i only worked once. but she reassured me that it wasn't a hard job.

after we ate we went in and out of stores getting stuff for the job and stuff just to have. she was so funny and the energy she gave off was perfect. i've always wanted a friend i could hang out with.

we had soo many bags already. i had enough for the job so we went in one more store and left. we put our stuff in the trunk and headed to go get food again.

we went to my place and she came inside and we watched the conjuring on the couch.

the door opened it was monty and lee they walked in laughing and stuff. they waved at us and we waved back.

lee sat by me but he was sweaty so i pushed him off me and told him to go wash. he rolled his eyes and then we finished the movie. she then went home and i went upstairs to harass lee.

he was laying on the bed on his computer. i got on top of him in his way.

i rubbed his face and he pulled me in for a kiss.

"what's wrong" he said

"nothing you said you would miss me" i said pouting

"and i do i'm just warn out from workouts" he said pushing me on my back

"now let's be honest how are you feeling about everything going on your little head right now" he said laying beside me holding my hand

i stared at the ceiling i didn't know how i felt.

"well i feel better than i did when we first got here. i feel like i don't have to be so paranoid anymore. i'm getting a job making friends trying to fit into this adjustment but i'm still worried i don't know it's just not something you can forget so easily. and trying to deal with the depression of it all sucks." i said

he rubbed my thigh and i found myself tearing up. he pulled me into a hug and i sobbed into his chest. he rubbed my back.

"i couldn't imagine going through that for years so i don't expect you to be okay. but you don't have to fight through however your feeling alone i promise you that." he said

i looked up at him and he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

there was a knock on the door.

"come in" lee said

monty opened the door.

"umm jordan milans brother or whatever called me because you weren't answering but they invited us over for dinner" he said

"alright what time do they want us to come over" i said

"like a hour" he said

"okay" lee said and monty left.

i sat up and let him finish his resume to become a coach. i texted milan asking if i could come over and help cook and she said yes.

"i'm going over to help milan cook y'all can still come later or now" i said fluffing my hair.

"okay let me know you made it over there" he said

i kissed him and left. i pulled up to the house and parked on the side. i knocked on the door and her boyfriend let me in. i said hello and went to where she was.

she was already cooking so i pulled my hair up and asked where to start. she told me and i washed my hands and she played music. we were making shrimp and crab meat pasta with crab cakes and many choices of vegetables. it didn't take long to make at all.

we had liquor soda sparkling juice everything. we set the table. mont and lee been here and they all playing the game. we called them to the table and we all fixed our plates then sat down to pray.

we ate the food as it was so good. we did a good job it was my fist time making it and i was pleased. we watched this movie while we ate and then we cleaned up. we finished the movie before we all started to get tired.

i had to start training tomorrow so we decided to go home.