17

jaydas POV
my day off was thursday which means i had to work today. Milan wouldn't be there but that was okay cause i felt comfortable enough now.

i woke up and took a nice shower. i threw my clothes on and then did my hair. i did basic makeup and went downstairs.

lee was making breakfast i smiled and kissed him good morning.

i sat down on my phone. i checked the news back home. i paused for a long time.

suicide?

"bae ... you okay" lee said putting my plate in front of me

he read what i was reading. mar just wouldn't. i just couldn't believe it. my throat and chest started hurting.

my vision got blurry as tears started to form. he grabbed me and rubbed my back. i broke down.

everytime i leave someone gets hurt. i was shaking. i hated myself for this. if i never left this wouldn't have happened.

"i should've never left"

"no no don't bear yourself up-

"no you don't get it. EVERY SINGLE TIME i leave bro somebody dies. like what the fuck i'm just awful. i don't wanna meet anymore people when i should be the one dead. i'm basically responsible for all these people who have gotten killed bye dave" i cried

i grabbed my phone and called out of work. i would try and go in tomorrow to get my pay.

monty's POV

i picked her up and took her to our room. i took her shoes off and laid her on the bed.

she was still crying and i didn't really know what to do besides comfort her. she was going to blame herself no matter what. i felt bad for her.

no matter what she goes through so much. i got my plate of food and went back upstairs with it while she just laid on me crying. i rubbed her back.

i started looking everything up i could about dave. not much came up besides his charges.

i sighed. i texted lee telling him to work out alone today and he understood. i hated to put him through this. i knew dave was up to this which means he could be here by now. and i was gon handle this shit as far away from jayda and monty as possible.

"can i see your phone" i asked her

she handed it to me and i texted maris phone.

"who are you texting" she asked

"you'll see later" i said sending myself the address and deleting there messages.

i spent a few more hours with her comforting her.

"i'll be back okay i have to make a quick run" i said kissing her forehead.

she shook her head and i put my shoes on.

i called up my cousins who live here earlier and asked them to be to the spot early check shut out and if needed to go ahead and handle it for me but i wanted to see his face myself.

i drove playing my music getting back in the mood.

dave's POV

i was pulling into the area now i checked everything out to make sure nothing looked sketchy i don't have time for set ups.

everything looked cool so i leaned on my hood waiting for him.

i heard a car pull up and seen him getting out leaning on his hood with me.

"you got what i want" i said

"maybe maybe not" he said using a pick in between his teeth

usually guys are intimidated by me.

i shook my head up and down and start pacing back and forth.

"see i don't know what she like about yo soft looking ass but i don't play bout mines so either you keep your life or give me what the fuck you took" he said

he looked around before judt crossing his arms and staring at me.

i chuckled. pulling out my gun and loading it in front of him. he still didn't seem phased.

lee's POV

i was never gon show fear to no man. not that he scared me but because i'm not no bitch. i don't know what was taking them so long to get a clean shot but he was gonna shoot soon.

he started going off losing his mind over this girl like dude i wanna die just so i don't have to hear this.

i soon seen the gun aiming at his head i stopped looking that direction before he caught on.

i could see the silencer on it thankfully cause we needed to do this smoothly.

i heard the light hun shots go off and pulled the towel out my pocket to catch the blood. they came down and we took care of the body. i payed them and left out while they did the rest.

i stopped for sum food and drove home. i knocked on monty's door and took him his food.

"what day we going to see mom" he asked

"whenever you want" i said

"tmrw after workouts" he asked

i shook my head yes and left out.

i woke jayda up and told her everything would be okay now.

"what'd you do" she asked

i shook my head "nothing you need to try and eat tho"

she shook her head up and down and sat up. we ate and i turned manifest back on we were almost done with it.

just when we thought things would be better