21

lee's POV

today was my birthday but i wasn't really doing much besides my mom throwing a big cookout with all my family and then tonight i was gonna go hang with some high school friends.

i was currently getting dressed and texting people back. i went downstairs and seen gift boxes and breakfast.

they started signing happy birthday.

"aww thank you guys" i said hugging them and we sat down and ate.

"you coming right" i said to jayda

she shook her head yes i could tell she was nervous.

"okay open your shit man" monty said making me laugh

i grabbed the bag and pulled out a shoe box.

"i know y'all didn't" i said before opening it

"we diddd" they harmonized laughing

i opened it up and they got the shoes i kept talking about and a hat to go with it. i put the hat on and said thank you . i grabbed the box and it was heavy.

i opened it.

"stop playing" i said staring at them.

"we not it's yours" she said

"oh shiiit" i said laughing.

i put it on and looked at myself in the mirror and hugged them. never got no cuban link never thought i would.

i was having a good day so far. we cleaned up the kitchen and then chilled before going over my moms house.

i didn't really mess with my family's like that. me nor my cousins that's why we got away. or tried to.

it was always gang affiliated and i wanted better for myself. my mom couldn't leave of course but i took monty.

i loved her so much she raised 2 sons and a daughter who sadly passed away all on her own. she's so strong. i couldn't be like my father at all.

i made sure i looked decent so nobody talked about my appearance. i came up behind jayda in the bathroom. i kissed on her and rubbed on her through her jeans.

"when we get back" she said turning around and kissing me.

i pulled sum hair out her face and she took a picture of us. we all got in the car. it was a good little drive but that okay.

we put our playlist on shuffle and we all got lit. i let monty use a pen and smoke with me occasionally. cause at his age it was a way to cope with everything and live stress free. but he had to chill out cause they gon be drug testing like crazy here.

jaydas POV

i was making videos cause i looked good asf rn. lee kept ruining all of them tho.

we pulled up and got out. there was already a lot of people here. we walked in hand in hand. i just stay close behind him as he talked to his family and introduced me.

we found his mom outside and sat with her.

"me and you are gonna talk later" she smiled

"okay" i smiled too.

lee came back with a plate for me.

"hey your a new face" this girl said coming up to me

"mm hi i'm jayda"

"you fuck with lee or sum" she said

i shook my head up and down visibly uncomfortable

"mm okay well your not- nvm" she said mugging me in a way.

i looked at lee but he was too busy talking to notice.
my anxiety started to rush through my body but i ignored it.

on the other hand the food was great. i didn't want his family to view me negatively at all but i wanted to say something so bad.

i sighed and took a shot. i just sat here and waited for him to be ready to leave.

on the way back home

i was very quite and you could tell i was upset.

"what's wrong" he said

"nothing someone came up up to me and i got a little offended by whatever they were gonna say" i said

"what did they look like" he said

"female red hair a little skinny and braces" i said

"cousin she's a very insecure person and is bothered by everything someone does okay. don't worry bout her. she'll learn to stop harassing people one day" he said

i sighed and whispered in his ear that i wanted a massage  when we got back.

he shook his head up and down. the whole ride there i kept thinking about reliving my stress. all i wanted was to fuck at this very moment.

we got home and i ran upstairs and pulled my hair up. monty wasnt here again so i knew it was gonna be a great night.

i put my matching set on and laid on the bed waiting for him to come out the bathroom.

he smiled at me and i smiled back pulling him by his shorts. i got on my knees and kissed on his neck.

he wrapped his hand around the back of my head and slightly pulled me up. we passionately kissed and i deepened it. as he slowly leaned over me on the bed. i wrapped my legs around him.

he turned sum music on quickly and moved his hands in a circular nothin around my titties.

he slowly moved down and lifted my legs up. i held them back for him. he kissed all on my thighs and clit.

i was begging for it at this point. i was so wet just off the thought of how good he pleasures me.

he sucked on my clit and i immediately wanted to cum. he stroked his dick while eating me out with much love and care.

he slowly stuck a finger in and i stopped him.

"i want it now" i said

he chuckled and put his fingers in my mouth. i sucked on them as he entered into me with fast strokes.

"nah you wanted it right" he said staring over me

it felt so good i couldn't even manage.

"oh my god" i said

"hmm you want more" he said going deeper

"fuckkk" i said pulling him towards me.

"turn over" he said smacking my ass

i arched my back and gripped the sheets as he entered.

he pulled my hair back and continued with no remorse. this is what he does when i don't let him finish eating my pussy. i didn't even suck him up.

after rounds and rounds of sex we were finally worn out. i crawled to the bathroom and peed and washed up really quick before laying back with him.

"you better now" he asked

i shook my head yes and we laughed.