11

jaydas POV

i was up making breakfast for lee. we were about to work out and we needed energy. i was also packing our bags of snacks and water.

i made pancakes smoothies in a bowl with fruits and other stuff on top and bacon. i sat it down in front of him and tied my shoe before sending down to eat.

i took a picture of the smoothie bowl.

"this good bae" he said

"thanks i didn't know how the smoothie would turn out i tried sum different" i said

"it's bussin" he said and we laughed together

after eating we cleaned up and then i grabbed my waist trainer and put it on. i grabbed everything and loaded the car. we set the alarm and drove off. i played music and drunk some more water.

we pulled up to the gym and went inside. we took care of our membership and started stretching. we stretched for a good minute cause my muscles were tight and i didn't wanna be too sore tomorrow.

we started with basic workouts first i was feeling good and starting to feel a stretch in my muscles. but i kept going cause i hated how it felt.

"take a break if you need to" he said

"i'm good" i said

after that workout. i looked in the mirror near the door and seen someone who looked like dave. i screamed and stopped working out.

"what's wrong" he said looking around

"nothing" i stuttered shaking my head and grabbing my water.

"nobody screams for no reason what happened" he said

"i thought i saw dave" i said sitting down

he ran out to the door and looked around outside before coming back in.

"i didn't see him but we're leaving" he said packing

"what if he's here .. and follows us home" i said

"it's only been like 2 days i don't think he's here but we can chill inside and i'll get more cameras" he said

we left out the gym and the car ride back was silent i felt bad. but i told him i'm a little paranoid.

"i'm sorry babe" i said

he rubbed my thigh "why are you apologizing"

"i didn't mean to ruin yo workout" i said

"it's okay love i can workout from home i just want you to feel safe"

i held his hand and he drove back home. i went inside and showered while he finished working out from downstairs. i ran the water across my face and took a deep breathe. i shook my head and washed my body.

i stepped out and opened the bathroom door. i laid across the bed for a couple minutes before finally getting dressed.

my head was starting to hurt i assumed i was just over heated in there. i got dressed and then went downstairs.

i walked to the kitchen and my vision got a little blurry. i rubber my eyes before feeling myself lose sense of my body.

lee's POV

i walked out the room to go get some water. jayda left music blasting. as i started to walk to the kitchen i saw her laying on the ground.

"jayda" i said shaking her

i checked to see if she was breathing. her body was hot from her shower.

"hold on baby" i said calling 911

"hello yes my girl friend i think she collapsed and passed out but she's still breathing ... idk how long she's been done... okay" i hung up

i laid her head on my legs and put ice on her forehead.

she been under so much stress. she deserves better and i feel like i'm failing her right now.

soon the ambulance was here i got in the back with them and we drove to the hospital. they did what they needed to do and i held her hand.

"is she gonna be okay" i asked

"cant tell until we get her on more machines and run test but she should wake up soon we just need to find out the problem" she said

i shook my head yes and we arrived to the hospital. i waited in the waiting room until i could go in.

i turned my phone off and laid my head in my knees. i was so tired of not being there for this girl. i was beating myself up and i don't know why. i just feel bad

i wanna be here for her. what if she doesn't trust me after this. i'm going to the kill that bitch.