8

jaydas POV

today dave was leaving for his trip the plan was to leave tomorrow. i was so excited. i was ready to be free.

"okay bye bae" he said

"bye" i said trying to hide my anxiety ticks

he left and i ran upstairs to facetime lee.

"he left i'm so ready to goooo" i said

"i know just a couple hours" he said

it was 9 pm but i was so anxious. this was the play

at 12 pm tmrw i would go do sum shopping but i'd cut the cameras and have all my clothes packed. and then that's when we'd meet at the store and switch cars and go to his house. then leave for out flight

i was already packing all of my shit i didn't want to leave anything behind. i had hella suit cases but that's okay.

"i missed you it's been a week since i last seen you" lee said

"i miss you more" i pouted.

"i wanna give you sum when we get back to my place" he said

"okayy" i smiled

i packed all my shoes and i was lost

"we getting a house instead condo too small" he said

"to small for what" i asked

"all them clothes not a big enough closet" he said

"i can leave stuff"

"no bring it all'. cause once you with me i'm making sure you not going back" he said

i smiled at him.

"i can't wait to kiss you make you feel better for all the harm he's caused you" he said

"and cuddle until tmrw" i asked

"whatever you wanna do bae" he said

i smiled and got ready to take a shower. i went on mute so i could sing my heart out without being embarrassed.

to spare time i was going to do knotless braids. i ordered sum food because i didn't feel like cooking at all.

they were some strawberry hot wings and these shits were amazing. i thought they would be nasty but no. perfect.

"i hope this place is in florida cause these shits buss" i said washing my hands and finishing my hair while listening to music.

i had more hope this time than other time i tried to get away. my last few days have been hell. after he admitted that he was cheating i just wanted answers.

hours later

i was finished with my hair and i took sum pictures. i tied as scarf on my head and put my bonnet on. i laid down and prayed before gts.

11 am.

i was up currently putting all my stuff in the car. i was still on facetime with lee. it was finally happening.

by the time i finished putting everything in the car i took my shower singing smiling a real smile for the first time in a while.

i got out threw on my outfit and took my hair out my bonnet. i put my stuff in the duffel bag and texted lee that i was leaving.

i pulled into the parking lot and waited for lee. soon he pulled up next to me and i smiled. i got out and we hugged for a little minute.

me and him started to lord the car up with all my stuff. after that we got in the car and he rubbed my thigh and played sun music.

he didn't live far so once we got out i only took what i needed for tonight inside.

the house was huge. i mean i was already in a big house but it was still very nice.

we went to his room and i put my stuff down and took my slides off and laid on the bed.

he laid next to me and i wrapped my legs around him and he rubbed my thigh.

"how you feeling right now" he asked

"scared" i said

"elaborate" he said rubbing the side of my face

"like i just don't want nun to happen to you. i'm a little not confident we can get away but idk for how long cause he always finds me. i don't know i just don't i'm just thinking a lot" i sighed

"well i believe that we're a very strong team and that we can do this. but you gotta have sum more faith. i'll do everything i can do to keep you safe. i love you" he said

"i love you too"

"now come here i have something for you" he said

i got up and followed him to his dresser.

"close your eyes" he said

i felt something cold around my neck and i smiled.

"open" he said

it was a diamond butterfly choker. it was beautiful.

"i love it" i said

he hugged me from behind. i turned around and kissed him. he kissed back pulling hips towards him.

he picked me up and laid me on the bed still making out. i pulled his shirt off of him and i took mine off.

he broke the kiss and took his pants off. he took mine off.

he kissed his way down and pulled my panties off me. he lifted one of my legs up and slowly flicked his tongue around my clit.

it felt so good and i lightly moaned trying not to squirm a lot. he put two fingers in and massaged my boobs while still sucking on my clit.

after a few minutes of that he pulled my legs out and i held them back. he didn't break eye contact with me while going inside.

i moaned at the pleasure and he slowly thrusted in and out of me.

i grabbed onto the sheets and stopped making eye contact with him. he choked me making me look back at him.

"who you playing" he groaned

"nobody" i said getting wetter by the second

he pulled out and nutted on my stomach. he laid on his back tired and i leaned over and sucked him off cause i wanted to fuck till night.