4

jayda's POV

when i woke up it was 9 am. i checked in with dave telling him i was awake and my plans for the day.

i slid out of bed and brushed my teeth and washed my face. i texted lee and he responded fast. i smiled and he asked to facetime.

i said yes and he called me. i set the phone up and answered.

"what you bout to do to your hair" he asked laying down in his bed

"imma take these braids out and just leave my hair out curly today" i said

"yo hair is long and looks healthy" he said

"yea i spend a lot of time taking care of it" i smiled

we talked about our plans for today while i finished taking the braids out there wasn't many.

i finally finished and washed my hands and put my product away. i went downstairs and made sum
pancakes and bacon.

i played sum music. sometimes music be the only thing i got. i finished making everything and sat in the living room eating and watching this anime called erased.

i had to learn that anime isn't bad it's the fan base that makes people judge it. when i finished eating i cleaned up behind myself and went upstairs.

i put on my white crop top tank top. and called lee back. he was out of bed this time.

"what you doing" i asked

"about to work out" he said

"did you eat anything first" i asked

"i had a parfait" he laughed

"you better not pass out you don got no energy in to body" i laughed with him.

he set the phone up and started his stretches. i checked my stocks today. it looked good so i swiped off the app. i watched sum tv and glanced at lee who was working every couple of seconds.

i was so awkward but he didn't seem to care. i smiled at the thought.

"what" he said

"nun" i laughed

"mhm" he said still on the treadmill.

i went back to watch the show i be finding sum good stuff on netflix.

he finally finished working out and made himself a smoothie.

"why you looking at me like that" i laughed

"cause you're beautiful i just wanna look at you" he smiled

"thank you" i said getting out of the bed.

"what you bout to do" he said

"meditate" i said

"want me to go on mute" he asked

"sure" i said sitting in my chair as i lit up sum sage. i played the meditation music for the day an got started

dave's POV

i just finished all my weed deliveries today and got payed better than last time. i was pulling up in the hotel with food. i got in the elevator patiently waiting to go upstairs.

i finally got out and went into the room. i sat the food down and woke up myla.

"bae i brought food back" i said shaking her lightly.

she got up and stretched while i found sum to watch on my laptop.

"how was work today" she asked opening up her food

"great i got payed good" i said hanging her cut to her.

we ate and watched this show together. only girl i actually said i love you to.

we threw the food away and i lit up a blunt while she pulled my pants down.

i smoked while she gave my head. after this i was gon be knocked out.

i was tired asf i was out for 12 hours making plays.

i needed to check on jayda but i was sure she was fine.

i sighed and myla came up and started kissing on me. i rubbed up and down her body while we slowly made out. she slid off me onto the bed. i laid next to her and we went to sleep. i was leaving tmrw