14

I got a good nights sleep, surprisingly. I didn't think I was going to be able to turn my brain off. I hate conflict, and drama, well at least when I'm in the middle of it. I love watching other peoples drama unfold but my own? Nope, never. 

I sat in bed for awhile after I woke up, starring at the ceiling. Today was a completely new day. I was hoping I would of woken up and all of last night would of been a dream but here we are, same ole shit. 

My brain keeps switching back from Chris and Lizzie. Do I believe Chris? I mean Lizzie did admit to everything last night to Scarlett. But why had Lizzie not mentioned anything to me? She knows she can come to me for anything, we could of talked this out easily. 

My phone ringtone brought me out of my thoughts, startling me. It was Tom. 

"Hey Tom" I said sighing. I didn't mean to sigh but thinking about everything put me in a mood. 

"Did I wake you up?" Tom said in a happy mood. 

"No, why are you in such a good mood, it's early" I said stretching and turning over to see that my alarm clock read 7:32. I could of sworn that it was later than that. I wish I could go back to sleep but my body won't let me. 

"Well Z and I are almost to your place so see you in a second." Tom said and before I got the change to even take a breath to speak he hung up. Ugh, I can't deal with people this early in the morning. It's only Tom and Zendaya though so I'm fine. 

Within seconds there was a knock on my door followed by footsteps walking into my apartment. 

"I'm in my room" I yell so they know where I am. 

"Are you clothed" Tom asked concerned, I could hear Zendaya laughing next to him. I didn't answer and within seconds they were in my room, helping themselves to my bed. 

"Well hello to you two too" I say jokingly. I sit up as they lay across the bottom of my bed. 

"Sooo, we would like to thank your hunk of a man." Tom started to say as I furrowed my brows in confusion. 

"Oh, are you guys not a thing anymore?" Tom said as his cheeks got red. 

"Really Tom" Zendaya hit his upper arm looking at me. 

"No, no Chris and I are all good now. But why are we thanking him?" I said confused looking at them. 

"Oh must be he's waiting to tell you, but I guess he went to the Russo brothers office earlier and got us out of that stupid dating thing our contract was making us do, him and Lizzie too." Tom said with a smile on his face. Chris was probably waiting to tell me so I'll act surprised when he does decide to tell me. I'm genuinely so happy. 

"Oh wow, I didn't realize it was such a hassle to date me" I joked to Tom making all of us to laugh. 

"You know what I mean" Tom said back to me while laughing. 

We talked some more about life and our movie coming up. Tom seemed just as excited as me about us getting our own movie. Tom and Zendaya talked about making their relationship official after a couple months that way the internet and the Tom Holland 'Stans' don't come for his throat for jumping from our 'relationship' to one with Zendaya. I loved spending time with them, they are so much fun. 

After a hour or two they left to go do couple things and spend time together. As soon as they left I jumped into the shower to get ready for today. I'm meeting Chris's mom and brother today, I'm usually good with meeting new people and all but I have had a knot in my stomach all morning. 

What if they don't like me? How many other girls has Chris introduced to his family before me? Would they believe that this would be the last girl they are meeting for this situation? I hope so.