11.

*A/N* Sorry for the wait y'all I hope you still love me, I'm so sorry I've been m.i.a.:) but I promise I am back now and I can't wait for you guys to read the next couple of chapters, they are going to be good ;). Please feel free to message me and suggestions or anything you want added into the story, I love all input!*

Chris and I get into the car and head down the road. We were only in the car about 2 minutes when Chris said that we were here.

"Here put this on" Chris said as he handed me a blindfold.

"Really" I said, obviously not wanting it on.

"Yes" He said raising his eyebrows at me waiting for me to put it on.

I finally gave in and put on the blindfold and Chris helped me out fo the car. I could hear music playing but I still had no idea where I was. Although it was very windy with a slight chillness so I assumed we were next to the ocean or a body of water.

"Okay, so remember the other night when we sat on your couch and talked about everything, about New York, about my home, just everything?" Chris said as he stood in front of me holding my hands as I still had the blindfold on.

"Yea?" I said confused trying to remember if I said anything in particular I wanted to do.

"And remember how you said you loved going to the fair and watching the sunset on the Ferris wheel?" Chris said starting to get more excited.

"Yea? Can I take this off now, I still have no idea where we are" I said as we both laughed.

"Well, I brought the fair to you" Chris said as he took off your blindfold.

I loved going to the fair back in New York. I told Chris that L.A. didn't have any good fairs like New York did, but I didn't expect him to do all of this.

"No you didn't Chris" I said, not able to contain my happiness anymore.

"Well are you coming" Chris said holding out his hand.

I grabbed his hand and we walked towards the ice cream stand. I was still in awe about this whole thing. If this is what Chris considers our first date then I'm so excited to see how he will top this.

Chris orders us both an ice cream and we sit on the bench and eat it. The "fair" was set up on a Pier overlooking the ocean.

"This is amazing Chris" I said looking at him as he put his arm over me.

"Anything for you" Chris said kissing my forehead.

"Now, the sunset is beautiful right now. Want to go on the Farris wheel?" Chris said leaning up and smiling at me.

"You are a dream Evans, that I never want to wake up from." I said as Chris took my hand and led us to the Farris wheel. Chris had obviously, like the restaurant, paid someone to let Chris and I have this alone.

We got on the Farris wheel and sat next to each other in the cart. Once we got to the top the Farris Wheel stopped and the sunset was so beautiful.

"It is so pink" I said pointing towards it.

"It's not as pretty as you though" He said turning my face towards him and kissing me.

"Remember how I told you I needed to ask you a question?" Chris said as he pulled away once we stopped kissing.

"Oh I forgot about that, but yea what is it?" I said looking into his ocean eyes that already felt like home to me.

"Well, since I first met you I knew I liked you, you are beautiful, funny, talented and so kind. If you were to ask my brother or sisters they would tell you that those are everything I am looking in a girl and you somehow have every single one of them." Chris said as his cheeks started to get red and I could tell he was started to sweat.