5.

Chris: can we just talk

Chris texted me. 

y/n: about what? there's nothing to talk about

I sent back to him and shut my phone off again continuing dinner.

After we discussed our work stuff we were all just talking about random stuff. 

Sebastian got up to go to the bathroom and Mackie quickly jumped in his seat next to me.

"Um hello?" I said laughing. 

"Hey, what's up" He said looking to see if Sebastian was coming back. 

"Nothing?" I said confused at what he was trying to get at.

"So my boy Chris?" He said winking at me.

"What about him?" I said wondering if Chris put him up to this. 

"I think he likes you" He said giving me a wink.

"Really? Because he just told me a couple hours ago he just wants to be friends" I said back to him with a little bit of a attitude.

"Really? We talked last night and he said he did?" Mackie said confused.

"I don't know" I said, not wanting to talk about it anymore. 

Sebastian came back and we all just talked about the last day of filming tomorrow.

Once we all paid our bills we all went home. Tom drove me home. 

Once I got up into my apartment I took off my dress and put some comfy clothes on before checking my phone. I kept thinking about mine and Mackies conversation. Why did Chris tell him that he liked me but told me he just wanted to be friends? I started to get upset so I turned on some Netflix and laid down in bed.

I opened my phone to two messages from Chris.

Chris: y/n im begging you, please call me or see me

Chris: please...

I decided to call him because I was sick of the text messages. Within the first ring Chris picked up the phone, it's like he was living next to his phone waiting for to answer. 

"Hello? y/n?" 

"Hello Chris"

"Thank you for calling me"

"Well I'm going to bed in a minute so you don't have much time"

"Ok, listen y/n, you have to believe me, I didn't mean it. My anxiety gets the best of me sometimes when I am around someone that makes me nervous"

There was a long pause.

"I make you nervous?"

"I just get nervous around you because you are so perfect that I don't want to say the wrong thing, which I did. I meant to say I wanted to be more than friends"

My heart melted when he said this, I knew I liked this man for a reason. 

"Oh, ok" 

"So do you still hate me?"  Chris said into the phone.

"I never hated you" I felt like this was my first boyfriend, my stomach was in butterflies.

"Did Seb try anything with you?" Chris said low into the phone. 

"What? no" I said back.

"Okay good"

We only talked for a couple more minutes, which seemed like only a few seconds, before I said I needed to go to bed because we had to be up early tomorrow for the last day filming.