8.

I set the card down after staring at it for about 10 minutes.

I had to get my dress on before I was late.

I went into my room and put my dress on.

*My dress, picture your face on the girls*

I put on my silver heels and was ready to go

I put on my silver heels and was ready to go. I got a text from Scarlett saying her and Tom were out front.

I walk down the stairs to meet Scarlett and Tom out front.

Tom steps out of the black SUV and stares at me.

"You look incredible y/n, I feel sorry for any guy that lets you go" Tom says winking at me and opening the car door for me.

I step inside the car and sit next to Scarlett.

"Holy shit y/n, you look stunning. You made my dress look like garbage" Scarlett said looking me up and down.

"Come here y/n lets get a picture" Tom says holding out his phone.

I move over close to him and smile while giving a thumbs up.

"You should send that to the group chat I'm sure Chris would love to see how amazing you look y/n" Scarlett says looking at me and I nod in agreement.

"Ok I'll send it" Tom says taking his phone out.

Scarlett and my phone both buzz as Tom sends it in the group chat.

Tom: Attachment 1 image.

Tom: y/n is ready for her first premiere

We all chuckled as RDJ sent back a picture of himself with a face mask on giving us a thumbs up.

Mackie, Hemsworth, Jeremy, and Mark all said how excited they are for me and how they remember their first premiere like it was yesterday.

Chris: you look amazing y/n

Scarlett, Tom and myself all looked up at each other as soon as we seen the message, with a scrunched face.

RDJ: wait I'm confused. Lizzie? What's going on there?

I knew RDJ would say something.

"Yup, it's time to put this thing away" Tom said taking my phone after he saw his message.

We were almost to the premiere spot and my stomach started to feel sick.

When we arrived there were so many paparazzi out front with cameras. Scarlett stepped out of the car first and everyone went wild.

Tom stepped out and waved at everyone before turning around and holding out his arm for me to grab on to as I stepped out of the car.

We all walked inside to the red carpet.