4.

*y/f/f means your favorite flower, I didn't want to confuse anyone*

I was the first one to be dropped off. By the end of the car ride my upcoming cold had gotten worse.

"Hey are you ok y/n?" RDJ asked as I tried to step out of the car and my face was pale.

"Yea I think I am coming down with a little cold" I said sniffling.

"Do you want me to walk you up to your apartment?" Tom said reaching out his hand.

"No I think I'm good thank you though, I'll text you guys in the morning" I said stepping out of the car carrying my bag and shutting the door. 

As I walk into my apartment building I walk towards the elevator when I heard a mans voice calling out for me.

"Hey y/n wait up" 

I turned around and Chris just walked in with a grocery bag and a bouquet of flowers. If it was possible for a human to melt now would be the time for me. 

My face lit right up.

"Hey Chris, are those for me?" I said still surprised 

"Well yea, I hope you like them" He said smiling handing me the bouquet of y/f/f.

"I love them! Now lets head up before I can't stand up anymore" I said starting to feel light headed.

Chris and I made it up to my apartment and I dug out my keys and let us in.

"Sorry it's not big and fancy" I said as we first walked in, setting my flowers on the counter.

"I like it" Chris said looking around everywhere.

I blushed and put my flowers in a vase with some water. 

"I need to sit down" I said holding my head. I had a pounding headache.

"Are you going to be ok?" Chris asked me with a worried look in his eye. 

Chris and I just met a couple weeks ago and he is already worried about me? This man could run me over and I would get up and apologize. 

"Yea I think I just have a cold" I said sitting down on the couch. 

"Well lets get your mind off of it, how was the Jimmy show!" Chris said excited to hear my answer and a 'I told you so' because it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"I like Jimmy a lot he is super funny" I said with a smirk on my face. 

"I knew you would, he's amazing. But I guess we should watch where we go if people will be thinking we are the new hot couple of the summer now" Chris said winking at me.

"Wow you don't want to be seen with me" I said pretending to be shocked and upset.

"I didn't mean it like that" He said upset

"I know I'm just messing with you"

"You're not funny" He says with a sigh of relief coming from him.

We continued to sit on the couch and talk to each other for a good hour. Chris was so funny and so sweet. Half of the time I wasn't paying attention I was just staring at him, admiring how beautiful this man is.

"I think you should go get yourself checked out" Chris said feeling my forehead. Apparently it was super warm. 

"No it's just a stupid cold, I just need to go to bed and sleep it off" I said getting up and heading towards my bedroom as Chris sat there on the couch not knowing if he was allowed to follow or not.