3.

As the night went on Chris and I talked more and more. Not about anything specific just talking. He was so sweet. I liked his hair longer and I loved the beard. 

"Have I told you that you loo amazing tonight?" Chris said blushing.

"I think you've said it about four times now" I said laughing. 

"s-sorry" Chris said embarrassed.

"I didn't say it was a bad thing" I said back to him placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"So what are you doing tomorrow night? Why don't you say I take you out?" Chris said letting go of his anxious anchors. 

"I would love to but-" I said before Chris cut me off.

"There's always a but" He said putting his head down.

"Well if you would let me finish, I was going to say that I am going on Jimmy Kimmel's show tomorrow night with Tom and RDJ, but if you want to after that or the night after then I'm free" I said as I saw Chris's face light right up. 

"Well I guess I should of let you finish then, you are going on Jimmy Kimmel? That's awesome he's so fun, are you nervous?" Chris said seeming interested in it.

"Kind of, It's my first talk show interview and my anxiety is already kicking my ass so I don't know how I'll do" I said fiddling with the strings on my dress.

"That's how I felt my first time there too, but he is great he will make you feel right at home. If it makes you feel any better I will be watching on my TV" He said winking at me. 

We kept talking for other 20 minutes but all good things must come to a end and we all got our bills. Chris offered to pay for mine but I wouldn't let him. 

Chris and I were walking out when he offered to give me a ride home. I agreed of course. I told Tom that Chris was going to give me a ride home and he winked and gave me a thumbs up, I shook my head and walked back to Chris.

"Did we get Tom's permission" He said jokingly.

"Oh shut up" I said shoving him. 

As soon as we walked out the crowd of people were storming us, we were all walking in a group this time out to our cars so no one would really notice that I was getting into Chris's car. 

After we escaped the mob of people and cameras we made it to Chris's car.

"After you" He said holding the car door open for me

"Thank you" I said getting in. 

"I don't live far from here" I said once Chris had gotten into the car. 

"Damn I was hoping you lived kind of far so we had more time together" Chris said pulling out of the restaurants parking lot.

"We do have to wake up early in the morning you know?" I said jokingly

"I know, it's one of the lasts days filming" Chris said back to me sarcastically. 

"Yea" I said laughing

"Means I have to watch you and Tom kiss some more" He said while rolling his eyes.

"Shush up I saw you and Scarlett kiss like six times today, at least you just see Tom and I kiss once" I said in-response to his sentence.

"Oh do I sense some jealousy" Chris said taking his eyes off the road to look at me.

"I don't know depends if you are jealous when Tom and I kiss or not" I said back to him.

"Very" He said quietly. 

We flirted for a few more minutes until Chris pulled up to the front entrance of my apartment building.