7.

"Come in" I said to whoever was knocking at my door. It was Chris.

"Oh hey" I said excited.

"Hey beautiful" He said making me blush.

"So where do you want to go" I said referring to dinner, I was starving.

"I'm really hungry right now so maybe a fast food? If you want to go to a restaurant that's fine to, it's up to you doll" Chris said smirking at me.

Doll? Did I just get a new nickname? I wasn't mad.

"No, I was actually thinking fast food too, I'm starving" I said smiling at him.

"Good minds think alike" He said.

"Let me go grab a hoodie" I just had leggings and a t-shirt on and it was getting late so it was going to be cold, even though we will be in the car.

I grabbed a hoodie and we left. We decided to take Chris's truck.

"So where are we going?" Chris said pulling out of the parking garage.

"Um, I was thinking In-an-Out?" I said, I was really craving a burger and fries right now.

"Yes, that sounds amazing" Chris said smiling at me.

We listened to the radio some before we got to the fast food place. As we pulled up I told him I just wanted a regular burger and fries, with a pink lemonade.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" The fast food worker said over the intercom.

"Hello can I get a number 1 with a pink lemonade and a number 5 with just a regular lemonade please" Chris said.

"Sure thing, your total will be $15.00 at the first window please" The worker said.

I offered to pay but of course Chris wouldn't let me.

We paid and got out food.

"Wait before you eat, we are almost there" Chris said, knowing I was starving.

"Almost where?" I said confused.

"You'll see when we get there" He said smiling at me.

The whole ride my stomach was growling, the food was mocking me at this point. I was so hungry. Finally we got on a dirt road and arrived at our spot. I didn't see where we would be going but Chris said to follow him.

We walked for about five minutes until Chris said to close my eyes and follow him. I reached out and grabbed his hand and he led us to what seemed like the top of a mountain. I was so hungry that I just wanted to be there.

"Okay you can open your eyes" Chris said to me.

I opened my eyes and my mouth dropped. We were on a little hill that over looked the city of LA. It was beautiful, the city was the most alive. And we had an amazing view of the stars, I loved looking at the stars as a kid.

*The view*