10.

Lizzie drove me home and of course I told her everything about my day with Chris. I was so tired but at the same time I was so hyper and excited to tell someone about the best day of my life. At one point I questioned who was more excited Lizzie or I. 

Once I got into my apartment I set my keys down and went into the kitchen to get some more medicine. The medicine I had taken at Chris's house was wearing off and I was starting to feel sick again. 

I went into my bathroom and washed my face quick and got changed into my oversized tee and shorts. I climbed into bed and turned on Netflix. I was almost asleep with I heard my phone buzz on my nightstand. 

Chris: Can't seem to stop thinking about you. Feels weird to sleep in the bed without you lol.. even though it was only once and for a couple hours, it was still the best. Night beautiful.

Y/n: can't wait for our date tomorrow, I'll be thinking about it all day. Night handsome. 

I stared at the words 'night beautiful' on my screen for about 5 minutes while the butterflies in my stomach about carried me again. I felt like a teenager that just got her first boyfriend. Chris made me feel nervous, not a bad nervous but a good nervous. He almost seems too good to be true.

While I was away in my thoughts I drifted asleep.  

*The Next Day*

I woke up and I felt ten times worse than last night. This was definitely a cold, it wasn't the right time of year to be my allergies. I looked at my phone and the time read 10:42am. Shit I had to leave soon for lunch with Tom. 

I got up and got into the shower but my head was pounding and my throat was killer. I quickly showered and got some medicine into me so this feeling would go away soon. 

It was hot out today. The weather in LA I will never get used to. From cold and rainy one day to sunny and 80 the next. I put on an easy outfit and let my hair air dry. I put some sunglasses on because I know the paparazzi would somehow find Tom and I, and I was too tired and drained to even attempt to put on makeup. 

*My Outfit*

I got into the car and made my way to the restaurant Tom picked for us to meet at

I got into the car and made my way to the restaurant Tom picked for us to meet at. When I got there I saw a couple people waiting outside of the restaurant with their phones so I assumed Tom was already in there. 

I stepped outside of my vehicle and was instantly stormed by people, all shouting questions at me and snapping pictures. 

"y/n, are you having lunch with Tom here"

"y/n, look over here for me please"

"y/n are the rumors true? are you and Tom Holland in a relationship?"

"Did your on screen love for Tom blossom your relationship now?"

They were all trying to get the same answer out of me, trying to find out if Tom and I were dating.