6.

We kept kissing for a couple of minutes until it started to thunder and lightning. 

"We should get back in the truck" Chris said placing his forehead against mine smiling. 

"Yea let's go" I said holding my dress up running to the truck. The dress was so heavy because of all the rain. 

"You're truck is going to be soaked" I said laughing as we both got into the truck. 

"Oh well" He said smirking at me. 

The weather was horrible. We could not see more than five feet ahead of us. It was raining and sleeting so bad. 

"We might have to pull over" Chris said trying to see out the windshield. 

"Yea, it's getting bad out." I said trying to see.

"Actually I think that sign just said Maple Ave. So my house should be right around the corner, if you wanted to stake out the storm there" Chris said.

"Yea sure" I said kind of excited to see his house.

"Ok, we are here" He said relaxing his back on the seat, relieved that we made it. 

We both got out of the truck and headed inside, we were dripping wet. 

"Wow you have such a beautiful home" I said as we walked in and saw a big open kitchen and living room.

"Oh and who is this?" I said as I dog ran up to see who I was. I petted him everywhere and he instantly didn't care that I was a stranger to him.

"His name is Dodger" Chris said smiling while watching us.

"Um I don't suppose you have any clothes for me here huh?" I said standing up and chuckling. 

"Um, you can wear a shirt of mine and a pair of my shorts or boxers?" Chris said throwing his hands up, and smirking. 

"I guess I'm gonna have to" I said smiling.

Chris went upstairs to get me some clothes while I still stand next to the door dripping wet, petting Dodger. Every time a loud boom of thunder hit Dodger would wine and get low to the ground. He was scared. 

"Ok, here you go" Chris said rounding the corner and handing out a shirt and a pair of boxers. 

"Here I'll show you to the spare bedroom" Chris said motioning me to follow him up the stairs.

We passed a long hallway with a bedroom and a bathroom which I assumed was Chris's.

"And here you are" Chris said pointing in the bedroom.

"I'm gonna change then I'll meet you down stairs" Chris said winking at me.

I was still in shock about what had just happened in the parking lot. Chris actually told me he liked me. Of course I was so stunned that I didn't tell him I liked him back but still, wow. I never want this night to end.

I go into the spare bathroom that was connected to the spare bedroom and took my dress off and threw it in the tub to dry. I threw my hair into a messy bun and rinsed the rest of my makeup off. I put on Chris's shirt and boxers and headed down the stairs. 

"Well hello there" Chris said sitting on the couch.

"Does it look like it is going to let up soon?" I said looking out the window.

"No, my weather says it's supposed to stop raining at 6 tomorrow morning" Chris said looking up at me.

"So it looks like you're staying" He said smiling and patting the couch for me to sit down.