Chapter Thirty-One

Chad pulled on his boxers. Dimmi grabbed her sleeping shirt and shorts. They climbed underneath the covers, and she fell asleep in Chad's arms faster than she could count to ten.

The next morning, she woke up with a shove. Her sister was looking at her, and she looked over her shoulder and found Chad's spot empty.

"He just left?" Dimmi asked her sister in a croaky voice, looking confused.

"Wait, he left without telling you?" Theo asked, pulling her eyebrows together.

"Oh, crap. No, no, no." Dimmi jumped up.

"Hey, calm down. Maybe he didn't want to wake you. It means nothing, okay? Calm down."

Tears already pooled in Dimi's eyes. "He's going to break my heart. I can feel it."

"Well, it would be stupid to do this with nine days more to go, Dims. Just see what he acts like this morning and if he is an idiot, do the opposite, pretend that he didn't mean a thing either."

"Theo!"

"It's going to take real acting, Peanut, but you can do it."

She wiped her tears and nodded.

"Did you at least enjoy it?"

She sighed. "Yeah, I did. What is that spot called?"

Theo frowned. "The G-spot, that is deep inside of a woman, he really—"

"No, not that one, the one that is right here." She moved her hand in a circular motion in front of her crotch.

Theo laughed. "Your clit? Did he fiddle with the man in the boat?"

"Man in the boat?"

"It looks like a little man in a boat. That is amazing, right?"

"Fuck, he drove me insane with that."

"He went down on you?"

Dimmi nodded and couldn't suppress her smile.

Theo grinned. "Holy crap, I'm impressed, Monkey man."

"He is huge, though."

"Really?"

"It hurt like a mother in the beginning, felt as if he was going to rip me in two, but I faked it and then after the pain subsided, oh man, I get the heaven comment. I'm going to become a sex addict with this guy, if he is not a total moron."

Theo laughed.

"I'm going to beat him, I swear. Ignoring him is the last thing I'm going to do. I want to know why he just left. He told me yesterday this feeling scares him."

"He did?"

"Yeah," Dimmi replied and didn't love the look on her sister's face.

"If push comes to shove, I'll ask him. He will not ignore you because of a stupid feeling, sis."

"Thanks."

They got dressed in their training outfits and then left. "You heard anything?"

"No, it was so quiet. I actually thought you'd changed your mind."

"Did mom ask why?"

"No, she was asleep when I got in."

"Awesome. I do not need that woman to snoop around."

She pulled off her nighties and pulled on tights, a loose tank top over her training bar and sneakers. She pulled her hair into a messy bun and then followed her sister out of the cabin.