Chapter Thirty

❤️‍🔥hot, steamy, very visual sex scene coming up❤️‍🔥

Their tongues performed the steps of lust.

Chad's firm hands glided down to the hem of her panties. Their lips only parted when he slid the tiny lacey garment off her legs, rested on his knees so that he could pull her panties off.

He looked at her, and she closed her eyes. This was so embarrassing. Alex did everything underneath the covers, feeling all the way, and just shoved it into the first entry point he could find. She was glad it wasn't her butt-hole. This Greek god was checking her out.

"Why are you blushing?"

"Because I've never been this naked in front of a guy before," she answered.

"It only lasts like a few hours. It will disappear fast. You have any idea how beautiful you are?"

Now she knew why he had so many sex partners. He was smooth with his words. "No, this is the first time I'm in this situation, Chad."

"What situation?" he chuckled the words.

"Where a guy takes his time inspecting the product before shoving it in."

Chad's shoulders bobbed from silent laughter, eliciting a chuckle from Dimmi. He sat on his knees. "I love that mouth of yours even more."

"The mouth or the words coming out of the mouth."

"Both, equally delicious."

"Stop it." She blushed as he climbed off the bed.

She thought he was going to pull off his boxers, but then he grabbed her ankle and pulled her closer to him. What was this guy doing?

He kneeled on the floor, and her eyes grew wider when his lips sucked on the inside of her thigh.

He pulled both legs to rest over his shoulders, and his firm grip curled around her thighs as he kept going higher with his kisses. Fuck, this guy was going down on her. She only heard what that was like from her sister.

Her heart pounded as his warm breath and sleek tongue made the contact. Dimmi grunted. It was sort of ticklish, and she didn't want to giggle and break the mood.

She tried to push through the ticklish sensation as he parted her folds with his fingers and licked her in length. He sucked on her and her eyes rolled to the back at this amazing feeling. His tongue was twenty times better than his finger as he started flicking the tip of his tongue over that spot. Dimmi had to ask her sister what that spot was, as she would not ask Chad.

She breathed harder and faster.

The walls, Dimmi.

She bit hard on her lower lip, trying to stop the complaint threatening to escape her lips. The euphoria spread as she kept thinking of the thin walls. Her hands landed on a pillow as she did not know what to do with them, and she pulled the pillow to her face and muffled her complaints against it. Chad didn't stop and when she pushed herself to sit up, a gigantic hand pushed her back down on the bed, while he feasted more on her.

"Fuck," she muffled her scream into the pillow. Her legs shivered, as she was so close to that wonderful exploding feeling.

She pushed the pillow away from her face. "I'm close, I'm close, I'm close," she said fast, but he didn't stop. She grunted and pushed the pillow on her face again. His fingers slipped into her opening just as that explosion wanted to come. He pumped her hard with his fingers and she elicited her pleasure into the pillow as her legs clamped his neck tight.