"If I didn't know better, I would say you're avoiding me." Nico Rosberg told her, his arms crossed over his chest while he smirked at the Austrian in front of him. 

"And do you?" Joanna casually questioned, while untangling a strain of her hair for her sunglasses which she had carelessly pushed into her hair as she had stepped into the Mercedes facility before. 

"Do I what, Josie?" Nico wondered, which caused Joanna to roll her eyes, before leaning against the facade of the Mercedes facility and focused her grey eyes back on him, a smirk playing around her lips. 

"Know better?" She clarified, which caused Nico to take a step closer to her. His hand hovering over her shoulder but in the end, he didn't dare to touch Joanna without her asking him to. 

"I want to talk about your visit," Nico said and emphasise the word visit in a way that made Joanna want to punish him in the face. 

"I don't have time for that." The Austrian told him dismissively, before pushing herself away from the wall and leaving the ally, only to roll her eye upon hearing another voice.

"Didn't think you were capable of treating him like that," Daniel called over to her, which caused a few reporters to turn around to them, causing Daniel to present her with an apologizing glance as he noticed his mistake. They already were target by the media and now he made everything worse. 

Taking his arm, Joanna pulled Daniel into the alley between the Ferrar and Mercedes facility, their mechanics were fast to make the reporters leave, even though they tried their best to get a glimpse of them. 

"Danny, drop it, would you. Now is not the time," Joanna told him as soon as the Aussie was standing in front of her, already his team gear for the press conference which would take place later today. 

"Thanks, Dan, but I don't need your help with dealing with Josie," Nico said behind them and despite being thankful that the mechanics shielded them, she was annoyed with them for allowing Nico to be here as well. They had nothing to talk about. 

"Why the fuck do you think you have to deal with Jo?" Daniel shot back, his arms crossed over his chest before turning towards Joanna. 

"What is he talking about?" Daniel wondered, out loud which caused Joanna to give him an unimpressed look. Since when did she have to answer Nico and Daniel. She was Joanna Lauda after all. 

"Wait, you talked to Nico but not me?" Sebastian asked as soon as he and Lewis arrived after fighting themselves through the sea of reporters and mechanics. Rolling her eyes, Joanna didn't know that this would end in a driver's meeting.

"No. I haven't told him shit. I made a mistake and now he thinks he can ask questions." Joanna explained, causing Sebastian and Daniel to give her an understanding look, while Nico looked annoyed. 

"Do you want me to deal with him?" Lewis asked, which caused Nico to snort. 

"Try it, Hamilton." He challenged while stepping up into Lewis's face. They both looked like they would jump each other any moment now, but Joanna wasn't sure if in a sexual way or a violent, so she would like to leave this situation right now. 

Seb moved to separate the two of them, while Daniel and Joanna watched. They wouldn't get involved in whatever this was. 

"He's becoming desperate, you know that, don't you? He is very worried about you. And he's so tensed, nearly screamed at Marko today." Daniel told her as they had a moment for themselves, while Sebastian tried to stop the two Mercedes idiots from throwing punches. 

"I won't leave him again as I did. I haven't realized that he's in pain as well. I will take care of it, don't worry." Joanna told Daniel, causing the Aussie to nod once before he looked over to the other three men again. Sebastian was still standing between them, with one hand on Nico's chest and the other on Lewis's, but they still bitched at each other.