chapter 21

'PEERIE, PEERIE! WAKE UP!' I heard Leigh-Anne's voice. Wait, what?

I sprung up, 'MY NAME IS NOT PEERIE YOU DIMWIT,' she looked at me in shock. 'Out of all things, that's the one that worked? Jes! Peerie's awakeeee.' she hollered as she ran out of my hotel room. I growled as Jesy walked in, 'you killed her,' she gave me a worried, confused look. Pressing her hand to my forehead she ran out and came back with a wet towel. 'Gosh you're burning up.'

Oh it was all a bad dream, 'where's Jade?' I asked, hopeful that it was a dream that she left as well. 'Uhm..' Jes mumbled, 'We asked Harry to send her over here so you two can talk, she outside right now.' I burst out of bed and into the hotel living room. I ran into her and started sobbing, I could feel her hands hovering above my back scared to lower them.

'I'm so sorry, I didn't tell you, Alex and I were in a PR relationship. I was just so caught up loving you and enjoying your presence everyday, whenever I saw you Alex slipped my mind.' 'WHAT?!' oops. The girls knew I had a crush on Jade, that was all I told them for the past few years. I completely forgot that they didn't know Jade and I actually dated. I saw Jade's face go pale.

She pushed me aside lightly and shot up she tried to run out the door, but Jes was too fast for her. Leigh and Jes dragged Jade back to the couch where she stared at the floor. 'You two have a LOT of explaining to do.' I gulped. And so the interrogation started.

'When did you two get together?!' 'The night Zayn kicked me out, I uh... kind of forced myself onto her.. and the day after she asked me to be her girlfriend...'

'Jade, why'd you leave?' I looked at Jade, it seemed as if she wasn't going to answer, so I did it for her. 'Like I said, I forgot to tell her about me and Alex's PR stunt. She found out on Twitter and stormed off... and away from me.'

'THATS ALL? JADE YOU SHOULD'VE LET HER EXPLAIN YOU DUMMY. YOU LEFT BECAUSE OF A MISUNDERSTAN-' Jesy paused mid-sentence. I turned to see teams streaming down Jade's face, in a quiet voice, she murmured, 'I was taken advantage of, when I ran away from Perrie, I got trapped in an alleyway.' I gasped, 'that's the only reason I left, I was too ashamed, I didn't know how to face you girls.' She trailed off, as all three of us piled ourselves gently onto her.

'There is nothing to be ashamed of Jadey, we are always here for you.' I whispered, 'always,' the other two confirmed. We all broke apart, 'So, what's up with you and Harry?' I asked, nervous for her answer. 'Oh, we're dating.' She grinned and I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. 'Oh, baba, I'm joking, Harry's dating Lou. I'm all yours, if you fight for me.' She smirked shyly. I grinned, I will win her over, if it's the last thing I do.

A/N

I hope I'm off of some hit-lists now 😭

But Jerrie timeeeee comingggg!

Hope yall's enjoyed!

~T 🤍