chapter 2

Jade POV

Perrie hasn't shown up for the past 3 weeks of recordings and writing sessions, she's gone MIA for these weeks as well. None of texts have been read  all our calls have been sent to voicemail.

Getting lost in thoughts about my Perrie, I didn't realise Jes and Leigh come in.

'She's not here again?' Jesy sighed and I nodded.

'We'll wait for another 10 minutes to see if she shows up then,' Leigh-Anne added.

I started scrolling through old photos of us together. Zayn did something to my Pez, I just know it. I heard Jesy gasp and show Leigh something on her phone. I didn't think much of it, I don't think much of anything anymore these days.

Jesy POV

Poor Perrie, the paparazzi must've been horrible, I wonder what Zayn did. If he did something to Pez he will not see the light of day again.

'Something's off about poopey, have you noticed?' Leigh asked. Of course I have, it has something to do with her and Perrie.

'Yea i have, do you know why?' I want to know what Leigh thinks about Jade's recent behaviour. It's disturbing to say the least, I miss the bubbly poopey.

'Perrie, I think it has something to do with Pez.' I nodded, and we walked in silence to Zayn and Perrie's house. It's amazing that we still get along after everything that happened between us. I guess our friendship bond is still too strong to break even after our broken engagement.

Upon arriving, I saw a mess of light blonde hair crouched outside the large gates of her and Zayn's house. I glanced at Leigh who had a look of shock plastered to her face, I nodded at her then at Perrie, we both knew Perrie was more comfortable with Leigh. If Jade were here, then there would be no competition for that.

Leigh placed a hand on Perrie's back but then withdrew it as Pez flinched, Leigh shot me a confused look, I glanced around to see no one, I crouched down to Pez
'Pez, hun, it's me and Leigh, don't worry. Let's get you back to the studio for a rest, how's that sound?' I whispered slowly.

She glanced up and I saw the mascara running down her bloodshot eyes. I knew that I had to do something to Zayn, I had never seen Perrie so broken. Rolling up my sleeves, I saw Perrie's eyes widen, 'no, Jes, don't.. please don't' her hoarse voice rang out. Sighing, I took one look back at the front gate, turned around and crouched back down next to Perrie. She sighed in relief, 'Thank you Jes, Leigh, let's go,' she looked around, 'Where's Jade?' she sniffled.
'She's at the studio, let's go see her.' Leigh replied for me, I smiled gratefully at her. Pez nodded and stood up.

A/N

I find it so hard to write a lot in a chapter, like how tf do ppl write such long chapters and paragraphs. Anyways as I said before the next few chapters will still be short but I cant wait for the longer ones to be published 🙈

Kk baiii

~T🤍