chapter 8

Perrie POV

Jade and I had been going on consistent secret dates for the past month, telling her about Alex and I's PR relationship had completely slipped my mind. The only people that knew of my relationship with Jade were our mams and Alex. Over the past month he had become one of my best friends, we both had our own secrets, Alex was actually secretly dating his teammate.

Jade asked me to not tell Leigh and Jes of our relationship yet as she thought she wasn't quite ready, which of course I respected. Jade had basically started living with me, due to her roommates being back and her apartment having no privacy for us and the fact I was living alone after I split with Zayn. 

I sat on my bed waiting for Jade to come home, I started thinking about how come she hasn't seen the articles of me and Alex. She still hasn't questioned me, I always, somehow forget to tell her every time. 

Hearing the front door swing open and keys jangling, I ran out my room and towards Jade. Her arms wrapped around me and she chuckled, dropping her purse, she picked me up and kicked the door closed. Bringing us to the couch, I was plopped down and she ran to the bedroom to grab blankets. She swiftly wrapped us both up and turned on the TV.

After we watched the new Cruella movie, it was AMAZING by the way (A/N it's actually so good lol) she got up and went to the kitchen, saying, 'I'll see what I can make for dinner, baba.' I nodded and started to flip through channels for something else to watch. Jade came back around 3 minutes later scowling, she said, 'There's nothing left for dinner, unless you want cereal and milk for dinner.'

I rolled my eyes playfully, getting up I dragged her towards our room.

'Get dressed baba, we're going out to dinner then.' I grinned as her frown turned upside down.

'Can we puh leaseeeee go to the new place that Jes says has the BEST lasagne??' she whined like a child, looking at me with a pout and puppy eyes.

I sighed, I can never resist her pouts, kissing it away lightly, I said, 'Of course we can, just quickly wear something casual like a hoodie, we don't want to be caught by paps now do we.' I smiled.

If only I knew agreeing to this would be the biggest mistake I've ever made....

A/N

sorry for the inconsistency, it's been a busy week. Anyways... hope you enjoyed! Next chapter up soon! 

please comment what you think will happen....

~T 🤍