chapter 19

TW ⚠️ svicide

'Perrie, babe please wake up, I need to explain.' I heard Jade sob, I wanted to get up and comfort her, I can't stand my baby crying.

I tried to open my eyes, but my eyelids wouldn't budge...
I tried to move my arm, but it felt too heavy...
I tried to yell out to her, but it felt like I was being choked...

I could hear continuous beeps mingled with Jade's sobs.

'Jade, how dare you have the audacity to come here after you left her. You're the reason she's on the brink of death, I can't believe I thought of you as a sister.' I heard someone yell, followed by a sound of agreement from someone else.

'Jesy, it's all my fault, I know, but I don't know how to repay her.' Jade cried, 'Leave and never return,' after that I heard the door slam but not before I felt a kiss on my forehead, 'I love you Perrie, I don't deserve you nor anyone else, I just make everything worse. Goodbye forever.' I wanted to yell for her to stay, I need her.

I need to wake up right and chase her down before she causes herself any harm.

I used all my strength to lift my arm up and rip off my breathing tube, I heard collective gasps from who I assumed were Jes and Leigh. I pushed my eyelids open and leapt up, surprising myself. I expected myself to not even be able to sit up, let alone leap up.

I ran, dismissing the fact that I was in a hospital gown with tubes still attached to me. I ran to the front desk, there wasn't a receptionist in sight. I rushed behind the desk and found a key, grabbing I ran down to the emergency department and into the garage, two ambulances were parked there. I quickly pressed the key to turn on the cars, I found myself jumping into the nearest one as it had just unlocked.

I turned on the sirens and drove off top speed away from the hospital, I saw in the rearview mirror that at least 20 people, mostly hospital staff mingled with my two bandmates chasing after the ambulance.

I drove all over the place to find some type of bridge, I remember my baby always loved to sit on bridges whenever she was upset. I finally found one, so I leapt out and ran towards the figure standing on top of the railing. I fell forward right behind the love of my life.

'Jade, please don't, I love you, I don't care what happened. Please, I can't live without you.' I whispered while sobbing quietly. She turned around, she smiled softly, a smile that didn't reach her eyes. 'I know you can do it without me, look after my boys. I love you my baby Pez. I believe in you.' With that she took a step Off the Rails.

The End... (maybe)

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this fic, leave a comment on your thoughts.

Leave a vote if yous enjoyed.

Ps.. don't kill me it's not the end yet... there's gotta be an epilogue rightttt?

Not all stories have a happy ending..No but srsly there'll be like a few more chapters.

~ T 🤍