chapter 5

Jade POV

I have to tell her, before it's too late. I should do it before I can back down... but she's vulnerable, do I want to take advantage of her? NO, STOP, I HAVE TO STOP. She's sitting next to me crying her eyes out, I shouldn't be thinking this. Comfort her, Jade, comfort her.

I sigh and glance over at Perrie, I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her as best I could. I felt her relax in my arms and snuggle in the crook of my neck. She let out a contented sigh, but I could still feel her tears soaking into my shirt.

Deciding against telling her for the time being, I just snuggled closer to her and whispered compliments into her ear. I felt her smile against my neck, I should be glad, I can make her smile at a time like this.

'Pezza? Wanna take a Jerrie photo for the mixers?' I asked looking at the back of her head and smiling.
'Whattttt, Jadey, I look like a wreck.' I stifled a gasp as her hot breath hit my neck.
'Stop smilingggg, I can feel you smiling Jadey,' she lifted her head and pouted.

I looked into her eyes, though swollen, the bright electric blue shone through. Getting lost in her eyes, I didn't realise her starting to lean in until our faces were less than an inch apart. My eyes shot open fully and I saw her eyes close. Our lips were about to meet when....

'JADE?! WHERE ARE YOU?' Liam's booming voice jolted us apart and Perrie blushed. I bit my lip, annoyed at Liam for messing up my chance to kiss Perrie. I let that sink in, she made the first move....

'We're in the dance studio,' Perrie's hoarse voice called back. Within a second the door burst open to show Liam dragging Louis along. Perrie and I both gasped, Lou looked like more of a wreck than Perrie did. Liam put him down gently next to me.

I wrapped my free arm around his back and he winced. I looked at Liam and he nodded back at Louis with sad eyes. Reached for his hand he pulled away, Perrie had stopped crying for the time being, watching Louis cautiously. I let go of her and lightly pulled his sleeve up. I gasped as I saw fresh cuts along his wrists, looking up at Liam his eyes were as wide as saucers. He collapsed next to Louis and pulled him into a gentle hug.

I heard sniffles from Perrie and I quickly turned around to pull her back into my arms. Oh boy, this was going to be a long day...

A/N wrote this in 20 mins, not edited, enjoy tho :)

~T🤍