chapter 10

A/N woo, we made it to double digits!

Perrie POV
I lost Jade.... she thought Alex and I were kissing.... how do I tell her that he was telling me about his boyfriend, he was so happy. Now I can't find her.

I made it home to see if she was there, upon finding the apartment empty I rang Zack and Holly to see if she went back to her own apartment.

Zack & Perrie's phone call:
P: Zack! Is Jade there? Please tell me she's safe!
Z: Jade? Where should she be? I'm with Jamie, we're preparing your outfits for next weeks mv.
P: Jade ran off and I lost her.. can I go to your place to see if she's there?
Z: Yea hun, that's fine, try call Holly first to see if she's home. If not, there's a key under the pot plant.
P: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Bye.
Z: All goods, bye hu-

I hung up and frantically looked for Holly's number.

Holly & Perrie's phone call:
H: Hi hun! What's up?
P: Are you at home? Is Jade there?
H: Babe, I'm so sorry I'm headed to Shields for my baby cousins birthday. You can go check though.
P: Thanks Holly, I'll go check. Bye.

Hanging up I hopped into my car and drove off towards Jade's apartment.

Jade POV

My whole body ached, what did I do to deserve this. How can I face the girls again...

The men left around an hour ago, I hailed a taxi and told her my address.

'Oh honey, what happened?' The old lady sympathised.
'I..I.. bad, my b..b..bad, t..th..they were huge..' I tried to choke out,
'Oh hon, it's alright, we're around 30 minutes away, how bout you take a nap.' She smiled.
'T..th..thank you..' was the last thing I remember before dozing off.

As soon as I entered my apartment I grabbed all the packing boxes from the storage room. Running around my room I packed all my clothes and personal belongings with tears streaming down my eyes. I used my backup phone to call a moving car. Collapsing on my now bare bed, I called Sam.

S: Jade? What d'ya need?
J: I'm leaving, cut my contract, charge however much it costs from my account.
S: Jade... why?
J: NOW, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT, CUT IT OFF NOW. I'M LEAVING.
S: Okay Jade, good luck, don't do anything stupi-

I hung up, not wanting to hear anymore shit. I opened twitter and tweeted -Hey mixers, just want to let y'all know, I love every single one of you. Never forget. xjadex-

Deleting all my socials off my backup phone, all the numbers I have saved and all the photos of Perrie. I stared at my ceiling... numb..

An hour later I was at the airport, ready to take off. I had a beanie on with my hair tucked inside it. Wearing an oversized hoodie reaching down to my knees.

I had decided to move down under.... to Australia.

A/N

Sorry but it get better... maybe..

Thanks for reading!

~T 🤍