Rylan and I looked up and caught each other's gaze, but then he looked back at his phone and went back to typing which caused me to sigh and look down at my phone.

"Fine, as long as you are aware of it, but you should get some food into your system, because it's probably going to be a long day and you are going to need some energy."

I read the new message that Rylan sent, then looked up at Rylan, annoyed, but also surprised.

We kept eye contact once again, and then he nodded at the place of food beside me.

So I turned off my phone and put it down on the arm rest of the couch so I could pick up my plate of food and ate the food that Hayden cooked and rylan brought out to the living for me because I forgot it.

______________________

Hours later I decided to explore the city Kylie's cottage is in, Nashville. So I Took Rylan's car and started to drive around.

I went by myself, apparently Hayden and Kylie had to work on a school project that's due next week.

"What the fuck," I mumbled, as I looked into the review mirror adjusting it to look directly behide me.

There has been the same car following behind me for the past three quarters of an hour. I tried to adjust the rear view mirror so that I could see who was in the car, but the windows of the car were tinted, too tinted.

After 20 more minutes of driving, the car is still following me. So I decided to pull into a parking lot to see if they would follow, and they did.

I also had no choice but to pull into the parking lot because I was practically out of gas.

We sit in the parking lot and I start to think of what to do. I'm not scared, not at all actually. A Lot of girls would be panicking right now if they were being followed, but I'm used to stuff like this.

After thinking of what to do I decide to get out of the car and march my way over to the other car. I had anger written all over my face.

Then I was like 10 feet away from the all black Mustang with black tinted windows. The driver's seat opened and I saw Rylan come into my sight. He shut the door behind him as he went to lean against it, with the window ruled fully down.

After a few minutes of glaring at Rylan with my arms crossed around my chest and an annoyed facial expression.

You know, of course it would be him following. He just can't leave me alone. Seriously getting annoyed.

"Seriously Rylan, I could have called the police," I hissed.

"But you didn't, Not like you were in any danger anyways so what would have been the point in that," Rylan laughed like this was all some big joke.

Then he turns around and ducks down so he can reach into the car and grab something. He ended up grabbing a cigarette and a lighter. Then he lit the cigarette.

If you didn't know already, I hate cigarettes.

Without noticing I walked my way over to Where Leaning up against his car and grabbed his cigarette from where he held it to his lips and throw it like 6 feet away from us, But strangely Rylan raised an eyebrow and smirked as I crossed my arms.

I was standing like 2 feet in front from Rylan, well that was until he reached out and leaned me up against his car where he was, with his still on each side of my waist. With an even bigger smirk on his face.

If it was possible My anger grew more than it already was. I was furious, so much so that I shoved Rylan away for me and slapped him so hard his left check turned tomato red instantly.