"We understand Shin-hye. Don't be worried." Ji-won stated to calm her down. Then they both had a small hug.

"They will be with Jong-suk outside." Shin-hye informed.

"Ah. Dae. We will found them. Jisoo, Chaeng! We will be back quick. Okay?" Ji-won asked before walking out from the room.

"Dae." Getting a cheerful response from Jisoo and Chaeyoung, Ji-won and Ji-eun footed outside.

The next moment Shin-hye was quicker to spot Jisoo and Chaeyoung's unhappy face and nervous movements.
"Are you both fine?" She inquired.

"Dae. We are. Just a bit nervous." Chaeyoung responded smugly, Shin-hye chuckled before stepping closer to them. She bend down to their heights, before hugging them affectionately and thankfully.

"I don't know, this will be inuff, if I said a thank, to you both. But I can promise you that, you both aren't only my daughter-in-laws, instead you both are my own daughters." She said in the embrace shedding happy tears.

"You both may will not exited from me. But you are doing something more than a daughter can do for her mother. Thank you. Thank you very much." She said tightening the grip, as more tears dripped.

"Eomeoni! Are you okay?" Jisoo voiced concernly, worried by Shin-hye's wepting.

Without uttering something Shin-hye nodded in response, sobbing silently, making the girls to understand, it's so late to ask-
"Can we back off??"

~~~~~~~~~~

Now Jungkook and Taehyung are back to the wedding stage, and again being the center of attention. Having their sisters besides, they are waiting for their, at time decided brides-Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Jennie stood next to Taehyung while Lisa decided to be side by Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook had a glance at each other. They sighed at their own sinless condition before facing back the audience.
Taehyung had a glance at his Noona, only to spot her with a bright smile.
"Why are you so happy? Huh?" He asked annoyed by her expression, making Jennie to frown at him before responding.

"What you mean? My brothers are getting married. Of course, i will be happy!"

"Seriously Noona? You were the one who some hours ago said, nothing will happen against our willing. It's also not happening with our accepts." Jungkook spat, acidly. Jennie glared at him.

"Yes, I said. And this time also I'm saying, you both are being blind, not knowing what is wrong and right. And for your kind information Jisoo and Chaeyoung are so much good for you both." Jennie stated, only getting eyes rolling from Jungkook and Taehyung. She sighed in disappointment.

"And Eonnies are so nice, that they helped you both from a big shame. You both should be grateful to your wives." Lisa countered, getting nodding from Jennie.

"We didn't asked them to help us. And also, shame were so much better than marrying them." Taehyung retorted cheekly.

"Wait. They're not our wives yet." Jungkook annoyingly stated glaring at Lisa.

"My wish! I will call them whatever i want to." Lisa responded savagely, sticking out her tongue. Jungkook deathly glared at her.

"Noona, Aren't you thinking, Lish is being so much sassy, nowadays." Taehyung asked tapping on Jennie's shoulder.

"Your sister! She is learning from you both." Taehyung and Jungkook irritatingly sighed at Jennie's response.

"Handsomes, It's your wedding! A smile can be there on your faces." The priest suggested smiling brightly at Jungkook and Taehyung. They both eyed at the priest for few seconds before Taehyung parted his lips to spoke.