chapter twenty four: the woods

You checked the time. It was 2 in the morning, and Max left at 1 so you decided to go look for him. You unzipped the tent and walked over to the boys restroom. You spotted a fire in the near distance, you saw five figures sitting down on the log. But you couldn't make out who. You kept walking, then finally you spotted who was all there. Max, Nurf, Harrison, space kid, and Neil were all huddled around talking and laughing. You noticed Max saw you coming. It was too late leaving now.

"Hey over here!" Max called out.

You walked over resentful, and moved over to where Max was.

"Come sit." He smirked. You did as he asked, Max put his arm around you.

"Hey harper." All four boys said in sync, "Hi." You responded shyly.

"Max what are you doing out here? Why didn't you come back?" You said as softly as possible.

"Oh i'm sorry princess. I just saw them out here and I wanted to join, you don't mind do you?"

"N- No." You would usually say yes and not give a shit about staying reserved but different things were going on tonight.

"Mmh good girl." He whispered. You shivered Max grinned happy he got the reaction he wanted.

"I think me and her are gonna go back in the tent. You assholes have fun, where are the tents again?" Max looked around but the tents were nowhere in the distance and you forgot which way you went.

"I think it's left?" Harrison said.

"Cmon." Max picked you up and left you away from the logs. You know he thought you didn't see, but the boys gave him a thumbs up.

"So, why are you so shy tonight?" Max asked.

"I'm sorry. I don't know."

"It's ok." Max lifted your face up. "Look, I'm not looking for a relationship right now princess. Although if you ever want to fuck around i'm here." Max shrugged and kept walking.

You stopped. "So that's all I am to you?"

"Well I mean." Max kept walking.

"You know what, fuck you I'm going to find my own way back to the tent." You started walking in a different place of the woods.

"Don't be a fucking moron." Max spit out, but you where already gone.

HEYY BTW IDK WHAT TO DO W THIS STORY SO UM TELL ME BC IM OUT OF IDEAS