chapter nine: boobs. (3rd person pov)

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛:

"Can I touch your tits?" A deep voice asked you. "Wha- what?" You mutter. Laying up front you glance at what's hovering over you, two boys and Max in the further corner. "She's awake dumb ass." Max groans. The two boys started laughing, they left your tent. "What are you doing in my tent max?" You ask rubbing your eyes. Max walks over to you, he has his usual grin whenever he stares at you. He bends down to meet eye level with you, his face inches away from yours. "Oh, nothing.." He then walks off. You were really tired so you missed breakfast.  What the fuck could that be about? Eh, I don't really care. you put on a black hoodie and some grey shorts, since you really didn't feel like getting dressed up. Yawning you walk out of your tent, to your surprise Nurf was waiting for you. "Yeah Nurf?" You look up at him. "Are your boobs... real? Like, did you get them done?" He starts to chuckle. You face palm, "Oh my fucking god Nurf. Yes I got my boobs done just for you to look at." As you walk away you bump into him with your shoulder, but he pulls your hoodie back. You fall onto the ground. "This isn't good for my emotional problems." Nerf spits out. He gets ontop of you, holding onto both your wrist. You then hear a voice calling from the bushes.  "Okay okay that's enough nerf." It was fucking Max. You push him off you, thought unless he wasn't already getting off, you wouldn't be able to move. You stand up and look at max. "WHAT THE FUCK? YOU WERE WATCHING THE WHOLE DAMN TIME?" Max looks shocked. "Uh .. no." He says quietly. "Whatever. I cant fucking do this right now." You storm off.