chapter sixteen: ignore it. (3rd person pov)

After David walked in, you started putting your shirt back on. But Max stopped you. "Ah uh. You can't put it on until the morning." He grinned. "Since when was that a rule?" "It always was." He says annoyed. "Fine." You throw your shirt to him, "Why don't you go jerk off to that too?" You say loudly. He didn't respond, he just took it willingly. I laid down on the side away from Max, but he laid where he could see me. "Nice ass." He remarked. I got up from my sleeping bag. I had enough of this bullshit. I stood infront of Max, he looked up at me. He chuckled, "Came back for more?" I got on my knees. "Oh.." He said, starting to take off his pants. I yanked his hair, and pushed it to the other side. His body moved with it. "Stay there. Or I swear to fucking god ill sleep with Neil." That actually shut Max up. He honestly got mad at that comment. Since the fact of Neil sleeping with you got him very angry. The rest of the night was silent, you both feel asleep. You got up first in the morning to the voice of Neil and Nikki staring over you. "Woah... did he really do it?" Neil asked. "Why's he holding onto her shirt?" Niki asked. You got up, your neck still aching from Max's hands. "What are you two doing here?" You ask. Neil started stuttering, looking at your breast exposed with only a bra covering it. "I uh- uh, woah." You look down, remembering you only had a bra on. Your face went blank, "Oh, That." Thinking he already saw, you got up to make some coffee. Yes, Max had a coffee machine in his tent. Once you got up it revealed your black bra, messy curly hair, and very short black shorts, they were pulled up from Max. You bent over to pick a coffee flavor. You knew what you were doing, but Max was gonna pay. What better then to confuse his best friend? It's not like anything was gonna happen between you and two, but you knew he would tell Max. You looked over at Neil, who was basically drooling. His mouth hanged to the ground. "Holy shit." He muttered. You went back to picking out coffee. Just then, Neil covered his area with his hands. "I uh- I have to go Nikki." He said nervously, walking out the tent. "But we didn't get to ask them!" She said. I got my coffee and it started to poor into a mug. I looked at the still sleeping max, holding onto my shirt. "Soo, Harper, what happened here?" Nikki asked excitedly. "Nothing Nikki." I yawn, grabbing my coffee. "Then why do you only have a bra on and why is Max holding onto your shirt?" Damn. How was I gonna get outta this. "Wait he's what?" I looked over at Max again. "Oh my god! I had no idea. I took my shirt off last night because it was so hot and feel asleep. Max must've taken my shirt!" Nikki looked relieved. "That dose sound like Max. So, are you coming to breakfast?" "I'll be there in a second." "Ok!" Nikki then left the tent. Thank God. As if Max knew the perfect timing he started to wake up. When he looked at me sipping my coffee he smirked. "Hello there." He said in his sleepy voice. He laided up front, looking at you. You put on a new shirt, this time it was a grey tank top, you had a lot of those. You kept the shorts on, just pulled them down a little. You started to walk out the tent. You saw Neil nervously coming out of his tent. Running over to him you said, "Hey Neil!" "Oh- he- hey Harper." He forced a smile. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Oh nothing." He laughed. You saw Max coming out your tent. You then pulled Neil closer just to you. He whimpered. "How's your day been going?" You ask. "Goo- good. I- we- should uh go to breakfast." But breakfast was already over. You let go of Neil, frowning seeing Max was already gone.