chapter six: what the fuck do we do? (maxs pov)

Shit. Last night I got drunk, And I don't remember much after that. Maybe I got lucky and Harper flashed me or something. Most likely didn't happen though. So I have to face fucking reality. I looked at Harper and signaled for her to follow me. She did and we went to the back of the Messhall outside. "Well?" She asks. "Well? You fucking idiot what are we going to do? David will fucking kill me if he finds out what we did. He may make me go to the wood scouts." The thought of that made me want to throw up. "Your not the only one with problems Max. I just got here and if David finds out my parents will be beyond pissed off. So let's just lay low and try to get through today. It was your idea anyway." She rolls her eyes. "My idea?!" I ask angrily. "Your the one who fucking drank half the first bottle." She sighs. "Whatever max. Lets just go back inside." Just then I heard a voice call out my name.  "Maxxxxx?" Uh oh. I know that voice. I turned around. It was David. "Come to my office now." "Good luck." Harper says as she goes back inside you. I walk slowly to david and when I saw him he didn't look happy. He actually looked really pissed off. "Max.. I'm guessing you've heard of my problem. And I don't know want any funny business. Max I know you stole my drinks. Now, I don't think that's very nice. Your way to young to be-" I talked over him. "Pfft. David, why me? I haven't even done anything to your alcohol. And by the way why do you have alcohol around a bunch of kids at a camp David? Should I call, I don't know authorities?" His eyes widened. "What? No." He nervously laughed. "I only use drinks for special occasions like when me and gwen are thirsty or if I've been feeling.. oh I don't know, down." "Wait, David you drink when your sad? Maybe the hot new girls sader then I thought." I pronounce with my arms crossed leaning back in my chair. "Hot new girl? Are you talking about Harper?" David's dumb ass asked curiously. "Yes you fucking idiot." I facepalmed. "Did she get into my drinks?" David asked suspiciously. "Uh.. shit. no?" He smiled. "Thanks for your help Max. You may go." David said softly. Well fuck.