chapter three: Davids drinks (harpers pov)

After David got done with his boring story we were all heading back to our tents. I decided to stick with the curly haired boy and his friends cause there the only people I know. I saw Max walk into his tent so I just choose the one next to his. (I figured out his name by David constantly saying, "Max, shh.") About ten minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder, It was Max. He was laying right on top of me. "What the fuck
Max?" I ask. "Hey new girl, it's time." He whispers. "Time for what exactly?" I ask pushing him off of me rubbing my eyes. "Well.. it means" He says sitting back on my bed. "That it's time to get David's drinks!" "Oh, that." I respond not amused. "Yes, that lets go." He says pulling onto my wrist. "You know, why do you care so much?" I complain pulling away from him. "Why don't you just get it yourself." I lay back down on my bed and close my eyes. I feel his hands pull me back up. "Because I need a fucking look out loser. Now lets go." I finally give in. We walk around the other tents. It was pitch black, so Max brought a flashlight. He was also still holding onto my wrist. "Can you like let go?" I ask pulling away once again. He grabs right back on. "Shut the fuck up." Ignoring him I set up a plan. "Ok well, there's David and Gwen. The lights are off so I think there asleep. We would need to move around over there and then go through the back door to where are the drinks. What do you-" I stopped what I was saying to see Max staring at my boobs. He immediately looks up at my face, shaking his head back to reality. "Uh, wha- what? Oh yeah um ok great." he frowns and looks down at the ground. "Ok, come on." I lead his hand to the back side of the quartermasters room. Looking out for anyone I slowly open the door. We walk in to a bunch of.. "NOTHING?!" I scream. "Shut the fuck up idiot." Max hushes annoyed. "Oh right." I say with a serious face. "There's gotta be something here." He says looking around the room. "Oh you mean like this?" I ask pointing to the drawer. He looks at it. "Holy shit new girl your right." He says with wide eyes. He reaches for the cabinets and pulls out a bottle of champagne.