chapter fourteen: tent. (3rd person)

You stare at Max he stares back. You guys have now known each other for almost three weeks. There, laying in his tent you think of what could happen. 'Is he staring at my boobs again? Are we gonna keep doing this? Why dose he lowkey look cute? Should I move in closer?' You move your sleeping bag closer, Max notices and dose the same. You both keep scotching up closer to each other, till your inches away from each others faces. "Hey." Max says staring in your eyes. "Hey." You answer back doing the same. Max then turned on his back looking up at the tent. He groans. "Uaggh. My tent just basically blew up and all I can think about is how horny I am." He turns back to you. "Hey, new girl. Wanna play a game?" You roll your eyes. "You have to stop calling me new girl Max. I'm not even new anymore." He grins, checking you out. Max has always been interested in your body. I mean, it's not like it was a secret. He would always remark on your boobs, sometimes your ass. Saying things like,

"You sure that shirts gonna fit with those tits?" "Damn those are some milkers." "How much could I pay to squeeze them?" "Has your ass been getting bigger?"

Or that one time when the only shirt you had was a really tight crop top and he said, "Wow that is hot. I- I'll be right back." And he left the rest of the night. But, him talking about your boobs was normal now it was sometimes even funny. It was something you two had, granted you would always respond with ether flipping him off or slapping him. "Yeah sure, what's the game?" You ask. He smirks, "Truth or dare." "Eh, seems easy enough." you respond. "But," Max starts. "Loser has to take off their shirt." Of course. "Loser? Max how do you even lose to truth or dare?" You ask, now getting up from laying down crossing your arms. Max gets up too, and doing so he sees an opportunity to move closer to you. "Easy, whoever backs down on a truth or dare first loses." I scoff. "I feel like your the only one who gets something out of me losing." "Well, do you want to play or not?" He asks irritated. "Fine." He grins. "Great, I'll go first. So, how many guys have you fucked?" That honestly caught you off guard. Max usually isn't this straight forward, even for him. "Uh, none." His eyes winded and his grin got even bigger.

"I like that. So your innocent then new girl?"

"I didn't say that."

"You know, your like really hot. I'm glad I got to sleep here."

"Ok, i'll ask you something now. What did you go to do that day?

Max looks confused.

"Huh? What day?"

"You know, the day you called me hot and then went to do something. You didn't even come to get dessert."

"Uh. I'd rather not answer that."

"Remember Max you can't back down on a dare or truth."

You grin. Max on the other hand looked annoyed.

"Well?"

He sighed.

"Look, I uh went to jack off."

Your face looked disgusted. No fucking wonder. Max tried to calm you down.

"I- uhh, heyyy.. I only thought of you for ten minutes the rest I was thinking of Nikis mom. If that makes you feel better... Well, I did take your bra."

"WHAT?!"

"I GAVE IT BACK! After I washed it off.." He scratched his head.

"Max, your fucking disgusting. Really? My own bra? What the fuck?!"

"I know. That was pretty shitty. I'm sorry, your just really fucking hot Harper. And there's no hot girls at camp." Max says, as if I should feel bad he can't jerk off to anyone. You sigh. "Alright, lets just continue. I'm NOT taking my shirt off." You were really pissed off, though you weren't really mad at Max calling you hot. The thought of you and Max didn't seem so bad. What the fuck were you even saying? He stole your bra! "What's the worst think you've ever done?" Max blurts out. "Define worse." But you knew damn well what he meant.

"You know..."

"Nothing, really Max. My uncle was abusive."

You look down at the ground frowning. Max looked at your eyes, with his wide, he looked a little sad. You could tell he felt a little bad, you honestly meant for that to happen. "Your turn?" Max says, trying to lighten the mood. "How many people have you told I was hot? And how many times have you thought about fucking me Max?" It was a petty personal question, but it couldn't get more worse. He started to look nervous.

"Well, pretty much all the guys at camp. Uh. Harrison, Nerf, Neil, space kid, and even uh David."

"And what did you say?" You started to get angry.

"Um. To Harrison I talked about how your boobs jiggled when you would run. He agreed and we starred at you for awhile. With Nerf he actually came up to me and told me you were hot. This is kinda funny, but he said some people were starting to say I liked you. Which I don't. With Neil.." He nervously laughed. "I talk about you everyday actually." Max thought back to the times he's talked about you around Neil. There was that one time, when it was breakfast and you were wearing your usual tight white shirt. Max was sitting at the table with Neil. "Is it just me, or dose Harper's boobs look bigger then usual?" Max asked half asleep. "Yeah max, she is starting to look hot." Neil said. Max looked at him surprised.

"Woah Neil. I never thought i'd hear you say that. But she's mine, ok?"

"What? It's not like you guys are dating?"

"Yeah but everyone knows I think she's hot."

"Just because you think she's hot doesn't make her yours." Max growled. "Touch her you nerd and ill fuck you up." Neil chuckled. "Not if I fuck her up first." Max grabbed his turtle necked collar. "Woah, woah Max it was a joke." Neil said. Or that one time when you were at campfire and harper bent over to pick something up, and Max fake banged you. "Max what the fuck?" You asked annoyed. "You know you liked that you whore." You smiled. "Or you liked it." You walked off to your tent. Max sat back down. Neil whispered, "Was she mad?" "Nah, I think she liked it. Maybe she's horny, I should go see." But Neil pulled down on Max's sleeve. "I don't think you should." Or that one time when David gave you a shirt that didn't fit. Everyone had to wear a new white shirt, to show authorities that Camp Camp didn't only give kids one yellow shirt. "Alright campers, today we are going to be wearing new shirts!" David exclaimed. "Why are we doing this?" Max asked suspiciously. "The police think we're neglecting you guys by only handing out one shirt." Gwen said casually. "That's right! So we are going to be wearing these for the day and then take a picture to prove that we are not doing that!" "But we are doing that!" Max said. David ignored him and finished handing out tshirts. Max looked at your shirt. "You sure that's gonna fit with your tits?" He asked looking at the shirt then your boobs. "Shut up. I'm sure it will be fine." He grinned. "How much you wanna bet?" You waked off to your tent. "Cmon Neil. Let go see her boobs." Max said pulling onto Niels shirt.  "Wha?" Neil asked getting pulled to your detection. "What are you two doing here?" "We're going to see if it fits." Max said. You scoff and walk into your tent, you zip it up. "Damnit." Max says. You put on the shirt and looked in the mirror, shit. Max was right it didn't fit. It went over your belly button, and exposed your whole chest. Yet, you knew you had to walk out there. You unzipped the tent, when you looked at Max and Neil, both their eyes were wide open. "I don't think it fits." You said. "N- No I definitely think it dose." Max said, his eyes glued onto your body. "Yeah, keep it on. It looks great." Neil said. "You really don't think it's bad?" You asked surprised. "No it looks fine. cmon." Max said putting his arm around your shoulder. "Best day ever." Neil whispered to Max. He smirked. "Yeah no shit." There were other times, but he didn't think of them.

"And what about how many times you thought of fucking me?"

"Oh easily more then a hundred." Max shrugged. He then grinned. "My turn. Truth or dare?" He asked leaning close to you. "Dare." You finally say, not wanting to answer another truth. "Flash me." "No, absolutely not." You say. "Ha! You lose!" Max pointed at you. Shit.