fullsun
but i don't think it was him who
took the pics tho

renjunnie
any clue who it was from?

fullsun
here's the weird part
mark-hyung said haerin was in
school the whole day
but from what i got
sungjae got the pic from haerin
but i'll dig in some more

mork lee
okay keep us updated.

and i locked my phone.

my mind is a mess. the last thing i'm worried about at the moment is the fact that a picture of eunha and i circulated online. although it worries me that eunha could be hating herself right now, but i trust that her alters will keep her safe.

i couldn't take my mind off the thought that mom came to the hospital to take the last copy of noona's autopsy. my brain couldn't come up with even a single reason as to why she needed it. on top of that, she lied to me.

without a second thought i turned the car around. i no longer felt like i was driving the car but it was rather just my chaotic mind having control over everything. the next thing i know i was right in front of dad's apartment.

i made my way out of the car and head straight for his apartment number.

i pressed the bell once, restlessly waiting in front of the door for him to open the door. after a few minutes passed which honestly felt like hours, i decided to call him.

"hey dad," i said as soon as he picked up the call.

"hi jaemin. what's up?" he said, it sounded like he was in a room of crowded people, it was noisy - an uncomfortable type of noisy.

"where are you? i'm in front of your apartment." i asked.

"huh? why are you there? i'm at work right now." he replied.

confused, i asked, "what about mom? didn't you meet her today?"

"huh? no i didn't. i've been at work the whole day." he stuttered and his voice was drowning in the noise.

"really? she said-" i was cut off when a female voice called for dad, it was loud and clear.

"okay jaemin just get in my house. i'll send you the code. i need to go," and without letting me respond, he ended the call.

with the code he sent, i unlocked his door and went inside. the first thing that caught my eyes were the brown A4 envelope laying on the floor.

i wasn't planning on checking it out but i was intrigued by the handwritten note pasted on it.

your dead daughter's boyfriend is suspecting her death. i made things easy for you. burn this document. i won't keep supporting you if they found out anything about her death.

i could feel anger boiling inside me and it showed when my hands hastily opened the envelope.

and the moment my eyes skimmed through the document sent by the unknown person, i didn't know what to feel.

my knees grew weak and within seconds, i was on the floor with tears leaving warm trails down my face. a mixture of disappointment, anger and extreme sadness engulf me.

even though a mystery was solved, it didn't made me feel happy, not at all. it rather made me feel as though i fell deep into a bottomless pit of sorrow.