"If this place has books from all over the world, do you think they've got info on the Fire Nation? A map, maybe?" He asked the scholar.
"I wouldn't know. But if such a thing exists, it's in Wan Shi Tong's Library," Zei suggested, and made Sokka stand up straight.
"Then it's settled. Aang, I do believe it's my turn. I'd like to spend my vacation at the library!" He dramatically shouted.

"Aww, what about me and (Y/N/N)? We haven't chosen yet, and it's Loud Mouth's turn," Toph complained, making you scratch your neck.
"I actually don't mind a library, not unless you all are fond on visiting a volcano," You simply said, shrugging your shoulders.

"... library it is!" The Gaang agreed.
"Of course, there's the matter of finding it. I've made several trips into the Si Wong Desert and almost died each time. I'm afraid that desert's impossible to cross," Zei sighed, making you all look at each other with a grin.

"Professor, would you like to see our sky bison?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sandbenders, shoo, away from the bison!" Zei shouted at the sandbenders who were checking out Appa, with Twig jumping off your shoulder and started to hiss and scowl at them. They just stared and slowly walked off to their desert riders.

You cautiously watched them and you all got onto Appa, making him fly off and you all started to look over the desert, excluding Toph of course.
"Tell me, sky bison, are you the last of your breed?" Zei's question made Appa make a growing noise.
"Delightful! I only wish I spoke his tongue. Oh, the stories this beast could tell," He scratched his fur with fascination.

"Wow, shouldn't be too hard to find a place like this out here," Aang said while looking at the picture of the library.
"Does this place even exist?" Toph sighed at the heat of the sun.
"Some say it doesn't," Zei replied, making you wince at his words.

"Shouldn't you have mentioned that before?" Toph groaned and laid on her back, making you pat her head, which cause her to stick her tongue out. A few moments later, you still haven't found anything, but then Toph shouted.
"There it is!" The Gaang looked over to where she pointed at, which of course, nothing was there since Toph can't see at all.

"That's what it will sound like when one of you spots it," Toph blankly said, making you cover your mouth at that.
"It shouldn't be this hard to spot a giant, ornate building from the air," Katara sighed and brushed sweat from her head, but out of your eye, you saw something.

"Look, over there!" You shouted and pointed to a single tall tower. Aang led Appa to the tower, and you all stood there to confirm the sight.
"Forget it. It's obviously not what we're looking for. The building in this drawing is enormous," Just then, from the horizon you saw a fox creature with a scroll in its mouth.

"What kind of animal is that?" Sokka asked, and the fox creature then ran up the tower and into a window.
"I think that was one of the Knowledge Seekers, we must be close to the library!" Zei excitedly said.
"No, this is the library- look! It's completely buried," Katara pointed the tower on top of the library.

"The library is buried?! My life's ambition is now full of sand," Zei cried out, but took out a shovel.
"Well, time to start excavating," He then began to dig up the sand, but Toph placed her hand on the tower.
"Actually, that won't be necessary. The inside seems to be completely intact. And it's huge," Toph pointed out while feeling the tower.

"That fox thingy went in through a window. I say we climb up there and give it a look," Sokka pointed out and Toph shook her head.
"I say you guys go ahead without me," He said.
You got something against libraries?" Katara asked with crossed arms.

"I've held books before. And I gotta tell you, they don't exactly do it for me," Toph replied with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh, right. Sorry," Katara looked away as Toph walked a few steps away.
"Let me know if they have something you can listen to," She said as the rest grabbed some rope to climb in.

Just as you started to grab the rope, Twig whimpered and hopped off your shoulder, biting your pant leg and started to pull.
"What's wrong Twig? You never get scared when going to new places," You said, picking up him, but he kept on making worried whimpers.

"Okay okay! If you're scared, I'll let Appa and Toph protect you," You kissed his forehead and allowed him to hop onto Toph's head.
"Protect him please Tophy, we won't be gone for long," You told your rock buddy and went to grab the rope again.

"Alright Twigster, nothing is going to happen to ya,"
____________________________________

Oh no, oh nononononononononononononononono-

This ain't good at all.

Stay healthy and stay tune