57 [A Furious Cocktail]

"Skeppy!"

He turned around. "Bad? Where are you?" BAD!" He heard him but couldn't find him.

"Over here."
Skeppy found him at last and hugged him tightly. "BAD! Oh my god you're back! I missed you so much!"

"Wait- what are you doing?" Bad asked in a confused voice.
Skeppy pulled back and looked at him. "Bad?"
Bad stared at him. "Who are you?"

"No. No... please." Skeppy hugged him again to hide his face. "No you can't... Bad... you're not dead. You know me. You... come on, please. Bad..."
But Bad pushed him back. "Let go of me."

Skeppy stumbled back and fell, tears dripping from his eyes. "No Bad. You know me, you do.. Just remember..." his voice broke- "Please."

Thunder clapped. Bad started shaking him. "HEY! GET UP!"
Skeppy was trembling with fear. "No- no- Bad."
"GEPPY WAKE UP YOU MUFFINHEAD!"

Skeppy woke up with a gasp. Someone was on his bed, but he couldn't see in the dim light. He heard a thud and then a grunt off to the side.
He sucked in a breath. "What? What's happening?"

The person hugged him. "It's me you muffinhead!" Bad.
Skeppy was shocked. "Wait, Bad! You're here?! You're back!! Oh my god!!" He laughed.

He heard a6d say "WhAt ThE HeLL?!" and someone was on the floor groaning. Dream was celebrating and hugging George on the other side.
The missing three had snuck in as they were sleeping. Bad and George went to Skeppy and Dream, respectively, so Sapnap decided to go for a6d as they all woke the others to surprise them.
A6d had reflexively punched Sapnap in the face.

"Oh FUCK I'm sorry- I'm sorry. Jesus, what the fuck were you thinking just surprising a blind person like that-" a6d repeatedly apologized and Sapnap stood up again, with one hand over his face.
"Well I didn't think you'd just sock me. Goddamn," Sapnap took his hand off, surprised but also impressed.

It swelled a little bit, and he ended up with a black eye in a few minutes. Sapnap said he didn't mind that much. Everyone was in a happy mood at being reunited. They all chattered and celebrated and some people might have cried a little bit, but they were euphoric and beaming stupidly; Skeppy felt like he was glowing from the inside.

They were all exhausted, especially the returning group, so they moved the other beds and all slept in a huge line. Skeppy felt satisfied for the first time in a long time as he snuggled in next to Bad and Bad put an arm over him warmly.

>>>
<<<

I was honestly thrilled that George and the others were back.

It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. The morning after they jumpscared all of us was busy, but cheerful.
We all were preparing with the stuff we had collected. George took over brewing with a6d as his helper; I wasn't jealous about that at all. I mined diamonds with Sapnap while Bad and Skeppy farmed and took care of the animals, then Skeppy came to mine with us and Bad was off getting something else ready, probably.

Poor Sapnap had broken his leg and he had it stuck in some sort of wooden thingy. He said it was healing fast, but he still occasionally froze with a pained look on his face.
He was very lighthearted about it though, and he pretended to be a pirate with a pegleg and an eye patch, because of his black eye. He told me all about pirates as we mined together. Then Skeppy came down and they both recreated some parts of a movie called Pirates of the Carribean as I watched and laughed. Sapnap's impression of Captain Jack Sparrow was so, so weird and hilarious.

George came down to mine with us and said a6d was safe with Bad, taking inventory and getting XP from furnaces and stuff.

After that Bad showed us how to enchant and I got *insert enchantments*