Jaspher was sucking that adam apple like soup. Jake's throat tightened and air passed strenuously. Jake can barely breathe, however, his body responded otherwise. With eyes closed, he clenched on Jaspher's silky and wavy hair and bit his lip.

Jaspher stopped after a minute of sucking that part.

The two boys gazed at each other. With their eyes full of lust and their lungs gasping for air. The two was evidently turned on, but the uncertainty on Jaspher' s eyes remained.

Jaspher finally spoke, "Jake, do it to me."

"Do what?"

"Fuck me. Put it inside me. You're a guy too, I know you can do it."

"Put it inside you? Okay. What?! P-put i-it i-i-inside y-yo-you?!" Jake's eyes widened.

For years of relationship with this guy, never did he heard those words from Jaspher. Truth to be told, the first time when they did it, it required no discussion of who's gonna do this and who's gonna do that. Jake just found himself on top of Jaspher trying to put in his hole an eight inch cock.

Jake tried to conceal his astonishment with a composed tone, "Do you always want to bottom? I'm sorry I should have known..."

"No. Not like that. I enjoy being top. I just... want you to do it this time. Is it okay?"

The moment went silent for awhile. Jake became more clueless why Jaspher was suddenly acting weird.

"Jake, let's meet tomorrow."

That strong bass voice had always been suave and sweet. It always has warmth and sweetness. But now, it was cold and almost hard to perceive what it's trying to say. Jake had never heard this voice from his lover from before, and now that Jaspher had asked him to be the top, he can't stop but to be utterly confused.

Is my boyfriend getting bored on our relationship? After spending three years of playing online games and top-ping me, does he finally became curious of how it would feel like to be the bottom?

Just then, Jaspher's voice echoed on Jake's head, "Ah! Jake! Ah! I love you! Ah! Daddy Jake!"

Jake swallowed a load of his saliva. Imagining those words and picturing Jaspher's vulnerable expression kindled a different kind of heat inside him. Jake was stunned, he was interested. He wanted to do it to Jaspher.

Truthfully, if his boyfriend politely asked him to fuck him in the ass, why not? They're lovers anyways. And both of them have the same dangling things in between their legs that have the same purpose.

Jake looked at Jaspher. A grin took over his face. Then he spoke slyly, "I'll do it, and I'll make you call me daddy this time." Jake held Jaspher's jaw and leaned for a kiss.

As Jake moved his lips twice, the other lips was just... stagnant. Jaspher was not kissing him back. A pop sounded before Jake slowly moved back and leaned on the chair. Why is he not kissing me back? Jake stared at Jaspher's blank eyes.

The guy was not moving at all. As if frozen. Jake was about to say something when Jaspher asked, "Is that what you tell your girls to call you whenever you fuck them?"

"Huh?"

"Daddy. Is that what you tell your girls to call you when you fuck them?"

"I'll do it, I'll make you call me daddy this time."

Jake squinted his eyes. "What... What the hell are you talking about? I never had sex with a girl."

Jaspher continued to spoke indiffirrently, he didn't believe Jake at all. "When I was away, how many girls have you dated?"